This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Favorite Video Games Enemies

2»

Comments

How obvious. But all Megaman 2 bosses are memorable, no argument can be made against it.
  • Robot Master Tans
    Oh noes! I thought I can avoid teh tans!
  • Robot Master Tans
    Oh noes! I thought I can avoid teh tans!
    @gomidog:
    I think you just broke Scott. :P
  • So far the only MOTHER-related examples have been just Giygas. Come on, guys, the series has crazy enemies thrown at you all the time, and you're just going to go with the memorable final boss from EarthBound?

Here's some of my favorites from across the series.

..I don't know what that last one is supposed to be.

Oh, yeah, almost forgot.
    Good god do you win. No gaming experience has ever quite lived up to that moment.
    Good god do you win. No gaming experience has ever quite lived up to that moment.
    What game is it from?
  • edited September 2008
    Oh, hey, I have a Tonberry plushie like that. It's the cuddliest murderous lizard thing ever.

Not sure if he counts, but... there's always this guy.
    Post edited by Diddgery on
  • What game is it from?
    That would be Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles for the Gamecube. That was the most transcendent multiplayer game experience I've ever had.
    That you see what he does coming for nearly the entire game makes him no less of a rat bastard.
    I see your Tonberry and I raise my imageCactuar!!!
  • GeoGeo
    edited September 2008
    What game is it from?
    That would be Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles for the Gamecube. That was the most transcendent multiplayer game experience I've ever had.
    I'm like the opposite of Rym, I'm not too big on them multiplayer games, and am all about the single player games as there is actually something coherent going on.
    Post edited by Geo on
  • That would be Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles for the Gamecube. That was the most transcendent multiplayer game experience I've ever had.
    QFT. That boss battle was fun. I remember my Lilty had the ultimate spear/polearm. My special attack was so awesome to see on it. I think my favorite monster in that game was the Tonberry chefs. They were quite amusing.
  • That would be Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles for the Gamecube. That was the most transcendent multiplayer game experience I've ever had.
    QFT. That boss battle was fun. I remember my Lilty had the ultimate spear/polearm. My special attack was so awesome to see on it. I think my favorite monster in that game was the Tonberry chefs. They were quite amusing.
    That level was probably the best in the entire game, in terms of flavor and overall niftiness.
  • We're all stupid.
  • edited September 2008
    Don't forget the final boss incarnation.
    ...Someone once told me that it looked like Kefka had a boner in this sprite. Now I can't look at it the same way ever again.
    Post edited by Diddgery on
  • Since I posted Favorite bosses, I should post the only video game enemies I like

image Starman

image Starman Super

image Starman DX

imageGhost of Starman

image Final Starman
    I cried manly tears.
  • imageMetal Sonic, until someone better comes to mind.
  • edited September 2008
    Post edited by Li_Akahi on
    I cried manly tears.
    Why do you have a broken link for a picture?
  • Photobucket It's hard being a fat plumber.