This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Alright Already! Here! Me!

edited September 2008 in Everything Else

Comments

• jccjcc
    edited September 2008
    Those don't look anything like rabbits! Obviously you are attempting to pull a fast one on us.
    Post edited by jcc on
  • I enjoyed the prolonging the mystery, but now the joke is getting old, so I guess I'll let you non-con-goers see me. Just a plain ol' white girl, not a bunny or an E.

The picture where I am peeling chestnuts is kinda old, but I like it so I put it in anyway. I was 18.
  • Yes, I see through your evil scheme.
  • edited September 2008
    Wow, Emily.

Why would you lie to us?!

THIS is how you REALLY looked like!
    Post edited by VentureJ on
  • No...no I lie. It was all a ruse. Those were pictures of my sister. This is actually me.
  • YOSH! Clear pictures of the Emily-girl! I do have a question, what the heck did you do to your hair in the third photograph? It looks a lot like the hairstyle of that Witch Hunter Robin girl. Other than that, you look artsy.
  • what the heck did you do to your hair in the third photograph
    Probably chopped it off. I alternate between long and short. I also dye my hair and do all sorts of weird things to it. I had reverse Hikaru no Go hair (Black bangs, bleached short back) for freshman year, and then I had this red and black shaggy business going on. I had blue hair bits and magenta hair bits and stuff.
  • jccjcc
    edited September 2008
    Indeed. Good stylist. I especially like what you did with your pelt... it's so shiny!
    Post edited by jcc on
  • edited September 2008
    Lots of brushing and the occasional banana bit in the diet. Nice timothy hay also helps keep me sleek and shiny.
    Post edited by gomidog on
  • The haircut in the 3rd pic is awesome! XD

The first pic and the last pic are my faves. Master Chief will still get you! MAHHHAHAHAHA
  • Aw man, now I don't feel special anymore.
  • Seriously guys, I don't know the mystery.
  • Now we need a new mystery.....hmmmm? But what?
  • *shrug* Rym and Scott baby pictures?
  • I caught Emily at her computer and took this photo...
    (image)
    I'm left speechless..
    I AM DIE!
  • Well, now we know she dyed her hair recently.
  • That third picture is a really cool shot. Who did that?
  • edited September 2008
    That third picture is a really cool shot. Who did that?
    I'd have to agree, it looks perfect for an album cover. ^.^
    Post edited by kiwi_bird on
  • In the second and third photos you look scarily like a girl I once dated. This isn't a good thing or a bad thing... it just made think of her name again: Zelda. Probably one of the coolest names of anyone I've known personally.
  • I just find it so amusing that there was so much demand for this :)
  • I always thought you were Asian. I don't know why.
    I thought I was the only one.
    I thought I was the only one.
  • Yeah, I thought she was Asian, too.

Oh how wrong we all were.
  • Well I guess the theory that if you've only heard and try to guess what it looks like, but then it turns out that that person in reality looks absolutely nothing like what you thought he/she did, is totally evident in this situation.
  • I blame it on the accent. You -do- have an accent, Emily. ^^