This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Rym out this week

2»

Comments

• Me neither. We can make some noodles or something, or maybe Bagel Pizza.
  • Hey, Scott, want to commit podcast-infidelity against Rym tonight and do a show together? I promise I'll be good. We can talk about comics, or video games that we have played that Rym hasn't. We can talk about import games.
    If you come over, and we figure out how to make it work. Got nothing else going on besides voting on the way back from the train station.
    I'll explain the simplest way to make it work to you guys in an email. ^_^ Just call me if it fails.
  • I was not aware of any point at which I was not the superiorest.
    Isn't it part of the Rules of Scott that he be the most Ferior? If not, the writers are slacking.
  • I'll explain the simplest way to make it work to you guys in an email. ^_^ Just call me if it fails.
    You could use the um, telephone. Or even webcams. Much easier.
  • I'll explain the simplest way to make it work to you guys in an email. ^_^ Just call me if it fails.
    You could use the um, telephone. Or even webcams. Much easier.
    Awww. Rym, Scott wants to hear your voice.
  • Hey, Scott, want to commit podcast-infidelity against Rym tonight and do a show together? I promise I'll be good. We can talk about comics, or video games that we have played that Rym hasn't. We can talk about import games.
    You guys should do a show about the parts of politics that matter. Like, a post-election show about things that are not the presidential elections.
  • edited November 2008
    Hey, Scott, want to commit podcast-infidelity against Rym tonight and do a show together? I promise I'll be good. We can talk about comics, or video games that we have played that Rym hasn't. We can talk about import games.
    You guys should do a show about the parts of politics that matter. Like, a post-election show about things that arenotthe presidential elections.
    Heh. Rym away and Scott talking about politics; that would be hilarious. Rym would be pissed.
    Post edited by lackofcheese on
  • edited November 2008
    Isn't it part of the Rules of Scott that he be the most Ferior? If not, the writers are slacking.
    Whoa...I haven't used the word Ferior in ages! Nostalgia for the old days of meeting up with internet guys in a hotel room at Otakon...
    Post edited by Nuri on
  • Didn't Scott Johnson kinda coin that word?
  • the old days of meeting up with internet guys in a hotel room at Otakon...
    Bow-chicka-wow-wow!
  • edited November 2008
    Didn't Scott Johnson kinda coin that word?
    Yeah, and they used it in Dub This!

...which is kinda how I met the crew. In a sketchy, probably-not-smart-but-turned-out-okay kind of way. XD
    Post edited by Nuri on
  • Why not have Scott's Box recorded as opposed to completely live? You know, for the people who can't attend the live events.
  • Why not have Scott's Box recorded as opposed to completely live? You know, for the people who can't attend the live events.
    That's the plan. But first, I have to read some comics.
  • So Scott, seeing as you won't respond to phone or IM, I'm assuming you took the "relax" route and are in bed. Man, you could of had Alex on talking about programming for video games. You're both programmers, you could have interviewed him about it in a cool way. I would also be up for doing something, but I'm up for curling up and sleeping, too.
  • Yeah, and they used it inDub This!
    The very first webcomic artist I ever met was Luke. I wish I still had that sketch, but I haven't seen it in a while.
    The very first webcomic artist I ever metwas Luke. I wish I still had that sketch, but I haven't seen it in a while.
    Luke owns an anime store near RIT. Go say "hi" and buy some stuff.
    Wow, didn't think that would get brought up :-p
    The very first webcomic artist I ever metwas Luke. I wish I still had that sketch, but I haven't seen it in a while.
    I still have a marker pic that I put in a cheap frame. ^_^ I should get ScoJo to sign it next time I'm up. I also have a Bandai Guy sketch.

OhShits, Blast from the Past!
    Photobucket
  • When your hair was SUPER LONG.
  • This was back when I had to sweep it aside just to use the toilet. ^_~ It was HEAVY.