This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

O.O Emily's DOPPLEGANGER!! (Not her audio thing)

2»

Comments

• I get a bunch for a welsh footballer, and if i type in my internet alias, I get a bunch about a fashion designer.
  • My name's Paul Smith; I'm not even going to bother. But I will plug Googlism for fun name searches.
  • Only looks like there are around 20 other "Joseph Lodin"s on the internet, none on Facebook. Not sure if that's a *woo* or not... 0_o
  • scott gibbs is an enigma
    scott gibbs is struggling to face scotland in wales' next six nations match after suffering bruising to his ribs and shoulder
    scott gibbs is a veteran of three lions tours weary british and irish lions players have
    scott gibbs is a cape girardeau neurosurgeon and editor
    scott gibbs is out of the picture for the lions
    scott gibbs is not going on the lions tour
    scott gibbs is a mofo's name
    scott gibbs is one of the stars of the british rugby scene
    scott gibbs is to continue as captain of the welsh/scottish league champions for a fourth consecutive season
    scott gibbs is a move that i welcome
    scott gibbs is a pretty handy player to have in reserve
    scott gibbs is third
    scott gibbs is to release a new video entitled 'not living with lions'
    scott gibbs is taken out after kicking ahead which results in a yellow card for scotland's richard metcalfe
    scott gibbs is a decision that surprises me
    scott gibbs is the only survivor of the welsh starting lineup which crumbled to samoa in '91
    scott gibbs is a world
    scott gibbs is being touted as heading for the broncos according to some sources
    scott gibbs is perhaps the most famous post
    scott gibbs is a rugby star – thanks to hefin gill
    scott gibbs is only 30
    scott gibbs is one of many players and supporters who fear other games
    scott gibbs is also missing as he is still troubled by the ankle injury which saw him stretchered off against ulster
    scott gibbs is the same
    scott gibbs is out which can only benefit us
    scott gibbs is one of the hardest

churba is one the founders of dial isdn
    churba is also the homeworld of imperial intelligence agent kirtan loor
    churba is a former
    churba is a former senior policy adviser to the arms control and disarmament agency
    churba is back to the spfw and is up next
    churba is the assistant costume designer for saturday night live; she also constructed millinery for the scarlet pimpernel for lynn mackey studio
    churba is hot off of
  • Robert Regular. 43,100,000

I think I win.
  • How did this turn into a measuring contest?
  • Ha, I beat you all, mine is 3 ft!

Oh wait.
  • Ha, I beat you all, mine is 3 ft!

Oh wait.
    Well played, Sail.
  • And the award for not only going off topic but off the deep end of the class pool goes to..
  • And the award for not only going off topic but off the deep end of the class pool goes to..
    My work, which for some reason had everyone but the innocent-looking college girl and one of the female managers (but not the other female manager-ish person) talking about selling their balls for cash.
  • I saw a total doppelganger of J. Jonah Jameson on the Metro today.
  • jason hawk is reluctantly guided by a magical book that cannot be destroyed

It's true.