This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

If it is a nice day out, why are you not outside?

2»

Comments

• What!? The Sun for the fucking win!
    The sun is teh suck. Fuck the sun.
    If anyone should have a beef with the Sun, it is me - but I still love it!
    The sun is teh suck. Fuck the sun.
    The sun pwns you.
    Sun = fail.
    I like the warmth of the sun, but not the light of the sun. I wish it could be always night, but always warm.
    Nah, I need the sunlight, too. I'd get too depressed if I didn't have the sunlight every so often.
  • The DAY STAR.. IT BURNS!
  • I love the sun, but I live in Michigan, so I only get to see it three months out of the year.
  • Today I went running after almost a month. It was awesome :D
  • Today I went running after almost a month. It was awesome :D
    I'd like to, but it's still far too cold.
  • I love the sun, but I live in Michigan, so I only get to see it three months out of the year.
    Where exactly do you live? I see the sun plenty, and I live in Michigan.
    I like the warmth of the sun, but not the light of the sun. I wish it could be always night, but always warm.
    I agree,but I am one of those people who gets depressed when it is sunny and bright. The sun usually just hurts my eyes. If it could stay at about 70ish degrees all summer and be dark, that would be prime.
  • Solar radiation has failed me a lot.
  • I hate seeing people sunbathe. It might be okay to see the person's body if they're in good shape, but I usually can't focus on that for very long because I get really angry that this person has leisure time and the best use of that time that occurs to them is to court melanoma by laying about in the broiling heat. They usually don't even read anything, the bastard sons of whores.

I haven't had a tan in twenty years . . . and that's okay with me because my skin looks about twenty years younger than it should.
  • edited February 2009
    I agree,but I am one of those people who gets depressed when it is sunny and bright. The sun usually just hurts my eyes. If it could stay at about 70ish degrees all summer and be dark, that would be prime.I only get depressed from around 2/3-ish until dark, because sunsets and the way the sun is in the afternoon really fucking depresses me. I mean really depresses me.I hate it. I prefer the nighttime and the mornings, but I only say what I did before because I know, eventually, it would get to me.
    Post edited by Loganator456 on
  • edited February 2009
    I haven't had a tan in twenty years . . . and that's okay with me because my skin looks about twenty years younger than it should.
    Slightly less fossilized?
    The best way to get a real tan is to work your arse off in the boiling heat. e.g. in your garden.
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • What school you studying at?
    Uni of Melbourne, second year in a three year science degree (mechanical systems) then going to head into a mechatronics engineering masters.
    The extreme sun and heat there is definitely giving a new meaning to "warm today".
  • I haven't had a tan in twenty years . . . and that's okay with me because my skin looks about twenty years younger than it should.
    Slightly less fossilized?
    Ha!
  • @beefturky: "Warm? The paint's hardly started peeling!"
  • The extreme sun and heat there is definitely giving a new meaning to "warm today".
    Could be worse, imagine the heat at QUT.
  • And then the rains came. And then they froze. I do not look forward to this weekend.