This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Films you would like to see in the future

13»

Comments

• Unico: I just think you're lonely.
    Lord Kuruku: LOOOOOOOOONELY!

Yeah... yeah... I am a Unico fangirl.
  • I (and most likely hundreds of other people) would like to see a Disney biopic because for all the work he has done and how much he has changed the motion picture industry, he is deserving of such a picture. But at the same time, I really have a problem with there being one for one reason in particular. While there is a wealth of knowledge about Disney to choose (both pleasant and unpleasant), there is only so much that can be condensed into one feature-length film and it's very easy to blur facts and/or make mistakes in a film concerning a man of such great importance.
  • Lord Kuruku: LOOOOOOOOONELY!
    Oh God. Somewhere, Scott just shivered in terror.
    While there is a wealth of knowledge about Disney to choose (both pleasant and unpleasant), there is only so much that can be condensed into one feature-length film and it's very easy to blur facts and/or make mistakes in a film concerning a man of such great importance.
    What famous person couldn't you say this about? I think it's no harder than any other famous figure.
  • The prequel and the sequel of Giant Robo <3