This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Job Lose!

12345679»

Comments

• edited May 2009
    In this case, he should be legitimately proud. He found two jobs with decent pay and benefits in an area he likes. Obviously he is skilled and chose a location where his skills are in demand. I will be the first to take the pin to inflated egos (even my own), but in more cases than Scott's detractors would like to admit - Scott is awesome.
    Post edited by Kate Monster on
  • but in more cases than Scott's detractors would like to admit - Scott is awesome.
    Scott has an interesting mix of awesome and WTF going.
  • edited May 2009
    Scott has an interesting mix of awesome and WTF going.
    Bingo. Half the time he's great and other times I go *facepalm*
    Post edited by gomidog on
  • edited May 2009
    Hope your first day went well. Was it what you expected or too early to tell?
    Post edited by Kate Monster on
  • Hope your first day went well. Was it what you expected or too early to tell?
    The work itself is good. It's just a weird office because most people are quiet and working. Not a lot of energy there. I can see why the guy I work with works from home. Almost no reason to be in the office. I'll be able to work from home eventually after I prove my skills.
  • Take that all you haters that were hoping Scott would hit bottom. You can’t stop awesome.
  • I don't really think anyone was hoping Scott would hit bottom...