This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

How old are you?

Comments

• I started going grey recently and it's picking up at an alarming pace.
    An alarming pace? What is alarming about grey hair unless several new grey appear every second?
  • Haha, 19, with a statistically insignificant number of grey hairs.
  • 25 and no grey.
  • I have only found one so far but the fact that is was white right down to the root was weird. I'm not that worried, dad and granddad are balding/bald so I've got crazy old man pure white afro hair to look forward to then awesome baldness.
  • Alright, as long as this is about hair afflictions, now.

No baldness in my family at all, so I'm good on that front. I actually have really thick, wiry, afro-y hair if I let it go. But all my uncles on my mom's side went completely gray before they were 30. I was resigned to that a long time ago. Never came, though. I'll be 30 next month, and I've only found one or two gray hairs in my life. I guess I got my dad's hair. My dad didn't start going gray until he was in his late 40s.
  • I've had a few grays since I was 18.
  • My gray hair comes form that picture in the 'why people think Rym and Scott are gay' thread.
  • 23 Here but I'm not too worried about grey hair. My hair turns white and grey just from being out side during the summer now anyway.
  • The one vote in the 0-9 age group = a joke? or what?
    We met him at Otakon. ^_~
  • 28, and not a single line or blemish on my face, nor any grey hair. And I'm set for the future too, as neither of my grandfathers had/have much in the way of baldness or greyness. My paternal grandfather has gone slightly grey in the last few years though, but to be fair, he is 93. Awesome genetics.
  • Just turned 16, and only two gray hairs found to date. Been lurking for a while though.
  • I've had gray hair since I was 18
  • I've been finding gray hairs since my early teens, but I've never had a lot of them. The hair on the top of my head is somewhat thin though, and I'm much more afraid of going bald than going gray (my dad started balding in his twenties, and I don't want to end up like him).
  • I'll be 18 in about 6 weeks, and I believe I got my hair from my mothers side. I already have a bald spot. It's small and in a place where I can cut my hair in such a way to disguise it but I might just fallow my uncle's example and go bald, however that could lead to complications, seeing as how I'm a white male... Grey hairs I don't expect to be a problem
  • I'm a few days off 22, and I have grey streaks at my temples - Frankly, I always hoped I'd go white at this age, like my father did.
  • 21, and If I ever start to go bald I'll shave my head (or let it grow longer and try my best to look like Ben Franklin, minus the fat).
  • edited May 2009
    Do that. My uncles and Mr. Mac both shaved their heads as soon as they were going bald, and they look bad-ass.

I'm 24 and my hair is not going grey yet. However, if it does, I don't mind. When my mom's hair went grey, it turned this really shiny silver.
    Post edited by gomidog on
  • I'm 24 and my hair is not going grey yet. However, if it does, I don't mind. When my mom's hair went grey, it turned this really shiny silver.
    I'm 19 and My hair IS going grey. I have about 40 or so grey hairs from a visual estimate and they seem to be growing as greys. Hopefully in a year or so I'll have long, silver, bishounen-y hair.
  • I'm 24 and my hair is not going grey yet. However, if it does, I don't mind. When my mom's hair went grey, it turned this really shiny silver.
    I'm 19 and My hair IS going grey. I have about 40 or so grey hairs from a visual estimate and they seem to be growing as greys. Hopefully in a year or so I'll have long, silver, bishounen-y hair.
    KYAHH~! Silver bishie Sonic go!
  • I wouldn't mind pure silver hair if it meant I could dye my afro various metallic colours. Solid gold fro!
  • edited May 2009
    That would be bad-ass.
    Post edited by Banta on
  • I'm 18 and don't have any gray hair to my knowledge but it is really thick.
  • edited May 2009
    17, going to UIUC this year.
    Post edited by flux on

Also grey hair is better then balding. I've been balding since I was 18, it sucks.
    We met him at Otakon. ^_~
    No. Actually, that was my vote and it was a joke.
  • No. Actually, that was my vote and it was a joke.
    Well, we did indeed meet a fairly awesome listener in that age group at Otakon. ^_~

Also grey hair is better then balding. I've been balding since I was 18, it sucks.
    How have you been going about it? Did you shave it all off, or do you wear a hat?
  • 42... and father of other forum members that shall go unnamed.