This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Sims 3!

13»

Comments

• That puts the count at seven men and one neurotic genius woman who's aspirations include "The Emperor of Evil". Should be interesting at least.
  • That puts the count at seven men and one neurotic genius woman who's aspirations include "The Emperor of Evil". Should be interesting at least.
    Talk about Reverse Harem, eh?
  • Preview

Keep them coming, because you never know when a character may be mauled by a bear down in The Catacombs...
  • Sim Rym looks scary.
  • Sim Rym looks scary.
    It's the monobrow. Terrifying.
  • edited June 2009
    Wow. That is really freaking well done!

I can't wait to see how this will progress.
    Post edited by VentureJ on
  • edited June 2009
    Eh, why not. Willing to be a zany neighbor, btw:
    Traits
    Absent Minded
    Childish
    Easily Impressed
    Friendly
    Schmoozer

Aspirations
    Professional Author
    International Super Spy
    Super Popular

(Hair's usually not that whacky, though)
    Post edited by Schnevets on
  • I totally have no idea who I am. Awesome.
    I think you're the fat (and possibly indignant) black man.
    I think you're the fat (and possibly indignant) black man.
    I much prefer the term...bulbous.
  • So, it has been almost a month since I proposed this experiment. But it has not been forgotten! The first few days have been run, and the first part of the story is ready for publication. I will soon start another thread to house this project.

BTW, Socha, you have not been forgotten - your status as Zany Neighbour is Confirmed (ignore the neckbeardo on the right):

• Excellent. I was wondering how this was progressing.
  • In case anyone still gave a crap about the experiment (doubtful) I thought I should just say I've scrapped the idea - it was too difficult to control 8 sims at once and still construct an interesting story, particularly with the constraints I wanted to impose on the situation (little to no direct influence on the sims). Anyway, I hope you got a kick out of seeing Sim versions of yourselves, and if anyone wants a copy of the characters (to torture, presumably), let me know and I'll upload them to the sims servers.
  • Haha, it's ok, Thane. Though I did forget about the project after a while, I can't deny my interest in it.
  • Haha, it's ok, Thane. Though I did forget about the project after a while, I can't deny my interest in it.
    I'm glad someone was interested, but sorry it didn't amount to anything. That said, I'm not opposed to future forum games of TS3, particularly when the first expansion pack comes out, so if anyone has ideas for a small-scale game, let me know on this thread. Perhaps a house with just Rym and Scott? Any fun twists/rules appreciated.
  • Perhaps a house with a smaller number of people? Maybe 6 or 4?
  • Awww, that's a shame. If you're going to put Scrym in a house, don't forget THAT thread.
  • Perhaps a house with a smaller number of people? Maybe 6 or 4?
    Possibly. The problem is, I want to do something like the Dwarf Fortress game where everyone had an opportunity to contribute to the story. It was easy with DF, as it is freeware, but TS3 is expensive and not to everyone's taste. Adding Sim forum members to the household was a way of drawing people into the process, but it was too much for me to handle on my own. So while I won't say a definite no to another shot at a Sims 3 forum house, I'm really looking for a game where everyone has the opportunity to contribute directly, without the whole thing resting on my shoulders.

If anyone can think of a game that would allow collaborative storytelling like in DF, I want to hear about it.
    Awww, that's a shame. If you're going to put Scrym in a house, don't forget THAT thread.
    The thought had crossed my mind. BTW, anyone got any mind bleach?
  • Someone should make a cocktail called The Mind Bleach.
  • The thought had crossed my mind. BTW, anyone got any mind bleach?
    What's wrong with spamming "Kiss passionately" in the Sims between 2 guys? >:( Say, are sims still perfectly bi-sexual in Sims 3?

Would it be an idea to just split up the characters in groups of 2/3 and spread them out over the neighbourhood and then just focus on the Scrym family? Just have the other forum member characters make cameo appearances. You'd have to make a bunch of other forum member characters though.
    Someone should make a cocktail called The Mind Bleach.
    It would be white goop in a glass. Seeing as the person ordering it was already thinking horrid things, they'd only fall victim to a downward spiral of horrible mental imagery.

Fund it.
  • Rule 35
    www.scrymsims3xxx.com
  • Would it be an idea to just split up the characters in groups of 2/3 and spread them out over the neighbourhood and then just focus on the Scrym family? Just have the other forum member characters make cameo appearances. You'd have to make a bunch of other forum member characters though.
    Sure. If I feel an overwhelming desire to play The Sims 3, I might just do that.