This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Favorite Theme Songs

Comments

• We just got Roborolled...
    It sounds a lot like it to me. Sorry. I was just kidding around.
    What the... it doesn't sound like Never Gonna Give You Up in the slightest. Silly kids these days. Stop trying to be cool and just listen to the song.
    I have listened to the song. One part of it has a similar melody. It's just a joke, jeez. I wasn't trying to be cool...I'm not some poser...
    Wait, did I just use the word poser? What is wrong with this world?
    People like you who use the word poser :P
  • We just got Roborolled...
    It sounds a lot like it to me. Sorry. I was just kidding around.
    What the... it doesn't sound like Never Gonna Give You Up in the slightest. Silly kids these days. Stop trying to be cool and just listen to the song.
    I have listened to the song. One part of it has a similar melody. It's just a joke, jeez. I wasn't trying to be cool...I'm not some poser...
    People like you who use the word poser :P
    Noooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Never actually seen this show, and the premise is absolutely ridiculous, but goddamn that intro:
  • Never actually seen this show, and the premise is absolutely ridiculous, butgoddamnthat intro:

This show was made for Scott Johnson.
  • I'm about to take you all back to the magical word of nostalgia with this one. If I make you cry from memories then my mission has been accomplished.
  • @Axel: Fuck yes!! The first season of Power Rangers was the shit back when I was a kid, it still is awesome in my eyes, but I gotta say that Zyurangers is so much better than it.
  • I have decided that this thread requires some Paprika.

• Down at fraggle rock,
    Grab a fraggle by his cock.
    Throw him in the air,
    Catch him by his pubic hair.

Grab another one,
    Shove a chainsaw up his bum.
    Turn the chainsaw on...
    Where's the fraggle gone?

Ahhhhh, those innocent school playground songs we used to sing. This one had more verses, but I can't remember them now.
  • I have listened to the song. One part of it has a similar melody. It's just a joke, jeez. I wasn't trying to be cool...I'm not some poser...
     * puts on sunglasses.
    My work here is done.
     * leaves, stage right.
  • I have listened to the song. One part of it has a similar melody. It's just a joke, jeez. I wasn't trying to be cool...I'm not some poser...
    * puts on sunglasses.
    My work here is done.
    * leaves, stage right.
    No! Come back! I NEED ANSWERS!
  • The Green Ranger is my childhood hero.
    This explains many things.
    This explains many things.
    Like what, for instance? Seriously, I'm wondering where you're going with this. I don't find myself able to be anything like the Green Ranger at all, which is a good thing considering a real life Power Ranger would not be a good thing, so I'd like to see your interpretation of this.
  • I was trolling, plain and simple. I didn't intend to go anywhere at all with it, but you asked for it ^_~
    When Tommy arrived at Angel Grove High, Rita saw him as the perfect person to become her evil Green Ranger. She put him under a spell and gave him the Dragon Power Coin.
    What kind of idiot lets that happen to them?
    Tommy is a bit forgetful and dim-witted at times, but he more than makes up for it with his nobility and courage.
    Fitting.
  • I was trolling, plain and simple. I didn't intend to go anywhere at all with it, but you asked for it ^_~
    When Tommy arrived at Angel Grove High, Rita saw him as the perfect person to become her evil Green Ranger. She put him under a spell and gave him the Dragon Power Coin.
    What kind of idiot lets that happen to them?
    Tommy is a bit forgetful and dim-witted at times, but he more than makes up for it with his nobility and courage.
    Fitting.
    ...Wow...Alright then.
  • edited August 2009
    ...Wow...Alright then.
    Now I don't know what to think either. I have to assume that the compliment left you reeling.
    Post edited by lackofcheese on
  • ...Wow...Alright then.
    Now I don't know what to think either. I have to assume that the compliment left you reeling.
    I'm just confused. Is the first part referencing my religion? Something else? I don't know. As for the second part, I would hardly consider myself forgetful (or at least more forgetful than the average person), and certainly not dim-witted, as most people I talk to in person consider me witty. I can't say I'm very courageous, either...
  • edited August 2009
    The Green Ranger is my childhood hero.
    Fun Fact: The guy who played the Green Ranger taught Karate in the city I grew up -- even taught some of my friends when they were kids. By all accounts, giant douchebag.
    Post edited by Funfetus on
    Fun Fact: The guy who played the Green Ranger taught Karate in the city I grew up -- even taught some of my friends when they were kids. By all accounts, giant douchebag.
    I've seen some videos of the guy at conventions, he seemed nice enough. Guess I was wrong.
    He was some crazy karate guy, too. I'd imagine he's just super tough. Acting went to his head. Probably also had to deal with tons of Power Rangers fans who didn't really want to learn martial arts, they just wanted to be Power Rangers.
  • Acting went to his head. Probably also had to deal with tons of Power Rangers fans who didn't really want to learn martial arts, they just wanted to be Power Rangers.
    Propably more of them than you think - the dude's been in every single instance of power rangers at least once, if memory serves.
  • Acting went to his head. Probably also had to deal with tons of Power Rangers fans who didn't really want to learn martial arts, they just wanted to be Power Rangers.
    Propably more of them than you think - the dude's been in every single instance of power rangers at least once, if memory serves.
    No...He didn't appear in "In Space," or any series after until a special appearance in "Wild Force." He returned to be a main character in "Dino Thunder," and then reprised that role once in "S.P.D." Hasn't appeared since.
    Don't test me on mah Power Rangers, for you shall lose. ;)
  • No...He didn't appear in "In Space," or any series after until a special appearance in "Wild Force." He returned to be a main character in "Dino Thunder," and then reprised that role once in "S.P.D." Hasn't appeared since.
    I just looked at the wikipedias, And it turns out there's 17 different versions of power rangers. That's a lot of rangers.
  • No...He didn't appear in "In Space," or any series after until a special appearance in "Wild Force." He returned to be a main character in "Dino Thunder," and then reprised that role once in "S.P.D." Hasn't appeared since.
    I just looked at the wikipedias, And it turns out there's 17 different versions of power rangers. That's a lot of rangers.
    Yeah. It went on for quite a while. It's still going on. Because Disney bought it, and they have enough money to keep it going for however long they want. As long as Super Sentai comes out in Japan, Disney will keep releasing Power Rangers.
  • My favorite theme (tied with Tank!)

Who you gonna' call?

And now for something completely different...
    Wow. It practically IS Tank!.
    Wow. It practically IS Tank!.
    No way! It's far closer to being a song straight out of Mario 64.
  • Wow. It practically IS Tank!.
    Also alike but none the less brilliant.
  • I can't say I'm very courageous, either...
    I disagree. You're still hanging around here, after all.
  • I can't say I'm very courageous, either...
    I disagree. You're still hanging around here, after all.
    Is that attributable to persistence or courage? Which is it?
  • Probably a lot of both.