This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

House M.D.

2»

Comments

• I mean the musical numbers ususally mean the shark is aproaching....
    Buffy got better after the musical number :-p
  • One of the best TV series I've ever seen. Got 6 episodes left in season 6 and then off to season 7. Plan on catching up this or next week, since I got a lot of free time. But since I'm behind, I'm not quite sure what you guys are talking about. House has always been pretty experimental, and some of my favorite episodes were experimental ones. Like the episode "3 stories" or "Locked in" where you spend half the episode from the viewpoint of a patient who can't talk or move.
  • At the end of season 6 you meet this guy that House thinks killed his father. He has a cane too. They fight. He knocks House down a flight of stairs, and revels that he didn't kill House's father. He IS House's father.
  • At the end of season 6 you meet this guy that House thinks killed his father. He has a cane too. They fight. He knocks House down a flight of stairs, and revels that he didn't kill House's father. He IS House's father.
    Then they rule the Empire together as father and son.
  • Oh and you find out that Cuddy is really his sister.
  • Some people seem to be saying that House has sucked ever since season 3, but I think Season 4 was when they really started to do some interesting stuff. House doesn't have to be a Law and Order-like procedural, and moving away from that seems to be weirding some people out, but I really like it.
  • To be honest, the procedural part is my least favorite part of the show. I watch the show to watch House be House.