This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

The Birthday Thread

Comments

• Hoppy Birthday, Emi!
    edited October 2010
    ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
    Post edited by ... on
  • GeoGeo
    edited October 2010
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMILY!!!!!
    Post edited by Geo on
  • Happy Birthday!
  • Yay! Thank you, guys! You are all super nice!
  • You deserve every bit of happiness you get. Happy Birthday, Emily.
  • You continue to survive. Hooray!
  • Happy B day! You deserve a billion surprises!
  • Making something special. Oh what could it possibly be?
  • edited October 2010
    Happy belated birthday to Kate, and happy un-belated b-day to Emily! Let's hang out in the city soon! <3
    Post edited by Johannes Uglyfred II on
  • Happy birthday, Gomily!
  • Another trip around the sun! You did it!

Happy Birthday!
    Happy Birthday!
  • Happy birthday!
  • edited October 2010
    I've been successfully cheating death for 21 years.
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • Felicidades!

Live that shit up; you only get one 21st!
  • Felicidades!

Live that shit up; you only get one 21st!
    Indeed, live that up. Put those sake cups to their real use!
  • Happy 21st Sonic (and by proxy Victoria)!
  • Nice. Happy Birthday. I will have to buy you a drink at PAX East.
  • GeoGeo
    edited October 2010
    Happy Birthday Sonic and Victoria!!! Good job for not killing each other yet!

EDIT: If I had music talent at all, I would make you a song.
    Post edited by Geo on
  • 21 and you're both still alive. I shall have to instruct the agents to try harder.
  • Happy 21st Sonic (and by proxy Victoria)!
    Wait they are twins?! That means that we should be celebration their 42nd sibling year. Meaning that sibling are the answer to life the universe and everything!
  • edited October 2010
    If I was on the west coast I'd say, "Drunken Victory Party TIME!" Well, being that I'm also drinking for my awesome mid term I'll have a double shot for you here on the East COAST! PARTY! (I'm just in a party girl mood)
    Happy 21st Sonic (and by proxy Victoria)!
    Wait they are twins?! That means that we should be celebration their 42nd sibling year. Meaning that sibling are the answer to life the universe and everything!
    YEAH!
    Post edited by Viga on
  • (and also Sonic and Victoria)
  • Happy birthday, guys!
  • Happy Birthday!!!

Also Happy Belated 25th Birthday to the Nintendo Entertainment System and the Super Mario Brothers!!!
  • It's Trogdor's birthday!
  • Happy (belated) birthday to everyone I haven't said it to!
  • Happy Birthday Trogdor!
  • It's Trogdor's birthday!
    Happy (belated) birthday to everyone I haven't said it to!
    Happy Birthday Trogdor!
    Thanks guys!