This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

What to do with 3 hours?

2»

Comments

• You can run for one hour, then you could relax for another hour (reading comic books/manga or watch some good anime), work on being more awesome.
    I'd say more weight training and less cardio, but working out is a damn good idea. You just need to make sure you have time to shower and eat before class.
  • I'd say more weight training and less cardio, but working out is a damn good idea. You just need to make sure you have time to shower and eat before class.
    Blah, More cardio!
  • I had a good idea.

RC Sonic
  • Blah, More cardio!
    More cardio than an hour? That's way more than enough.
  • More cardio than anhour? That's way more than enough.
    I'm training currently to do a half-marathon so in order to cover that distance you need to run a long time :-p (especially if your slow and out of shape).
  • I'm training currently to do a half-marathon so in order to cover that distance you need to run a long time :-p (especially if your slow and out of shape).
    Fair enough. If you're training for a particular endurance event, then yeah, you'll need long cardio. For general fitness, a few miles and some weights a few times a week should be plenty.
  • Go hit on a cute art girl.
    No, but seriously, what do you usually do with your free time? Just do that!
    I usually just chill out at the campus arcade. I'd like to do something interesting. If you seen the cartoon "Phineas and Ferb", that's kinda the idea.
  • If you seen the cartoon"Phineas and Ferb", that's kinda the idea.
    "Hey, Sonic. I think I know what you're going to do today..."
  • "Hey, Sonic. I think I know what you're going to do today..."
    Masturbate. Make Sandwiches.
  • "Hey, Sonic. I think I know what you're going to do today..."
    Masturbate. Make Sandwiches.
    You may want to change the order of those two or at least take a moment to wash your hands.
  • edited February 2010
    If you seen the cartoon"Phineas and Ferb", that's kinda the idea.
    "Hey, Sonic. I think I know what you're going to do today..."
    "Has anyone seen Perry?"

My Tumblr Blog for this strange escapade I'll be partaking in: RC Sonic
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • Okay, so most of the suggestions made here have bee transferred to the google moderator page dedicated to this. Please Vote! Tomorrow is the first day of my wild new adventure!
  • There are thus far three people who dislike the wood carving idea. Those three people suck. Next time I shall suggest the bringing of a block of marble, HEAVY MARBLE.
  • There are thus far three people who dislike the wood carving idea. Those three people suck. Next time I shall suggest the bringing of a block of marble, HEAVY MARBLE.
    I actually like the wood carving idea, but maybe scale it down a bit and make some wood blocks for printing?
  • Today, I picked "Write poetry" by WindupBrid. Marvell at my horrendous poetry skills.