This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Images of Muhammad

Comments

• Muhammad... on the go? Make it so!

Turbans are hard to draw. ._.

Turbans are hard to draw. ._.
    Daww, that's wonderful Günter
  • Daww, that's wonderful Günter
    It's the hobo king pretending to be Mohammed!
  • Hobohammed?
  • Muhammad... on the go? Make it so!
  • I'd like to see a historically accurate depiction of what Moho would have probably looked like.
  • edited May 2010
    Dudebro

Project DORF

Everybody Draw Muhammad Day

One more on the list of creativity defeating trolling. I honestly believe that this pattern of behavior is going to play a large part in driving the future of our society.

John Gabriel's Greater Internet Fuckwad Theory

Normal Person + Audience + Anonymity = Total Fuckwad (Shitcock)

Scott Rubin's Greater Internet Win Theory

Total Fuckwad (Shitcock) + Creativity Counter-attack = Win
    Post edited by Apreche on
  • edited May 2010

I strapped on my lolerskates and drew this in like 30 seconds. Stupid photoshop making my lines look all jittery...

Also I think ancient babylonian gods should be involved in this west side story business. Tiamat would all be like "check it out bitches, scorpion men" and then she would start a dance off with the scorpion men as backup dancers all MJ style.
    Post edited by Sova on
  • edited May 2010
    Uglyfred and Gunter, I love those!

Post edited by Funfetus on
  • That's Hard Gay Momo right there. Brilliant.
  • There's something going on at Facebook with the "Everybody Draw Mohammad Day" group. You can't get to the page and you can't view the comments. I can't tell if it's because of traffic or because Facebook is doing something shady.
  • There's something going on at Facebook with the "Everybody Draw Mohammad Day" group. You can't get to the page and you can't view the comments. I can't tell if it's because of traffic or because Facebook is doing something shady.
    Nope, they're caving, that's redirecting not timing out due to massive traffic.
  • i was most dismayed to see a square-beard muhammad already,

none-the-less...
    i present:
    FIRE NATION MUHAMMAD
    Nope, they're caving, that's redirecting not timing out due to massive traffic.
    Facebook will feel my tiny wrath.
  • New Facebook page is active. It already has 12k fans.

I'm not sure how I feel about reactionary responses like this (people at U of I scrawled Mohammed stick figures all over the quad sidewalks, and I kind of thought that that wasn't cool), but damned if this isn't a juggernaut.
  • Quick sketch of Panda-hammed.

• Some quick sketches I did today:
  • Here's one my brother made.

I lol'd.
  • I think we need to see a hobo-hammad, Gunter.
  • edited May 2010
    I think we need to see a hobo-hammad, Gunter.
    If you're thinking of what I already thought of, just look a litter little (it is late) further up the thread.
    Post edited by Walker on
  • I think we need to see a hobo-hammad, Gunter.
    If you're thinking of what I already thought of, just look a litter further up the thread.
    Oh heys, lookit dat ^_^
  • I think this is the best picture of person I've ever drawn.

Also, Mohammed looks very Ishbalan.
  • Facebook page is now gone, but I have a feeling that the intarnets will not forget or remain complacent in the matter.
  • What are our facebook alternatives? I'm ready to move on.