This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

FRCF Radio (MuMuPlayer)

1235»

Comments

• Turntable = US only.
  • Turntable = US only.
    This makes me a sad panda.
  • Facebook = the devil. Is it still required for Turntable?
  • Facebook = the devil. Is it still required for Turntable?
    Yep.
  • Honestly, I like MuMuPlayer better.
  • Honestly, I like MuMuPlayer better.
    I agree with this. Anything requiring a Facebook account is spawn of the devil.
  • I prefer Turntable because it's much more accommodating of my terrible internet connection. ._.
  • edited June 2011
    Honestly, I like MuMuPlayer better.
    It's not so much this as the fact that, if I'm the only one in the room, I wanna hear the whole song I just queued up, not just the first 30 seconds.
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • edited June 2011
    Ima kill u in mafia wars beeeeyotch then water my farms harharhar yay FB! EDIT: then click "no thanks" to all the peeps I never talk to who wanna pretend to give a shit about me alluva sudden.
    Post edited by Byron on
  • MuMu or Turntable tonight?
  • I'm in the Turntable room while I wait for TF2 to finish reinstalling.

• y u disappear, Windup :(
  • I prefer Turntable because it's much more accommodating of my terrible internet connection. ._.
    Not so accommodating of my super fast Internet connection:
    We're very sorry, but while we would love to let you in and rock out with us, we need to currently restrict turntable access to only the United States due to licensing constraints.
  • y u disappear, Windup :(
    Storm made my connection fail last night. :(
  • edited August 2011
    Post edited by WindUpBird on
  • Needs more people....
  • I'm in there mixing some Pony remixes. Dubstep et all.
  • Someone else DJ so I can actually hear my songs.
  • yes, lets.
  • edited August 2011
    FRCF Radio 1
    FRCF Radio 2
    FRCF Radio 3
    Room 1 filled up rather quickly, so you could probably get a full group together in Room 2 and Room 3.

Also: Mumuplayer is the superior platform, as it let's people outside of the US join, which is important as this is an international forum.
    Post edited by GreyHuge on
  • Turntable jamming tonight. Will switch to MuMu if there's a demand for it. Jammin'.
  • edited August 2011
    Derp meant to whisper
    Post edited by ninjarabbi on
  • Turntable jamming tonight. Will switch to MuMu if there's a demand for it. Jammin'.
  • Turntable has an iPhone app now.