This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Missing episodes?

2»

Comments

• They should make the final round of the Omegathon like Legends of the Forbidden Temple.
    First of all, it's Hidden Temple.

Second, we already thought of using the aggro-crag, but it's logistically impossible. They can't even get Ski Ball to work reliably.
  • Yeah yeah. It's all the same. It would still be cool, or the obstacle course in Double Dare.
  • Yeah yeah. It's all the same. It would still be cool, or the obstacle course in Double Dare.
    $100,000 pyramid is more realistic, and good for the co-op PAX East.
  • Actually, I was referring the "The BIg O" final thoughts episode that was MENTIONED in the Trigun episode. Already have the Trigun final thoughts, and I've listening to it a few times. Nope, it's "Big O" I'm after! And not just the podcast where they mention Big O 2 in passing, but the full on, Big O and Big O 2 final thoughts episode!
    Whoops. Sorry about that, I mixed the two up in a bit of a drunken haze.
  • Actually, I was referring the "The BIg O" final thoughts episode that was MENTIONED in the Trigun episode. Already have the Trigun final thoughts, and I've listening to it a few times. Nope, it's "Big O" I'm after! And not just the podcast where they mention Big O 2 in passing, but the full on, Big O and Big O 2 final thoughts episode!
    Whoops. Sorry about that, I mixed the two up in a bit of a drunken haze.
    I'm surprised I even managed to type the response, as I was in a full-on AMBIEN haze. XD Usually I'm 100% illiterate by that point!
  • I'm surprised I even managed to type the response, as I was in a full-on AMBIEN haze. XD Usually I'm 100% illiterate by that point!
    I just make quite sure to proofread and check my spelling - it does take a hell of a lot longer, though.
  • Wasnt there an episode on how to win at Catan?
  • Yeah, but I can sum it up easily: Road Paver, Army Builder, Tripod.
  • I love how a new guy comes to the forums/podcast, loving it, and immediately people want to talk him out of not listening to the podcast. XD
  • edited May 2011
    Wait I'm a new guy still?
    Post edited by Rym on
  • Wasnt there an episode on how to win at Catan?
    Yes there was. I believe it is part of the "How to Not Suck at..." series of episodes.