This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Fox considering an all-Simpsons channel.

13»

Comments

• I honestly believe that the Andy Griffith Show has better acting, better writing, and better humor than Friends.
    Do you think they hold up well enough right now to be worth watching, assuming one hasn't already seen it? Or is this a case of least smelly poop? If it's the former, I wouldn't mind watching a few episodes to see what you mean.
  • edited September 2011
    I grew up watching The Golden Girls. It's a fantastic sitcom that's still funny, even today. Anyone on this forum would appreciate the quick, razor sharp wit that is a regular part of that show.
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • I grew up watching The Golden Girls. It's a fantastic sitcom that's still funny, even today. Anyone on this forum would appreciate the quick, razor sharp wit that is a regular part of that show.
    So did I and yes that show still does hold up.
  • edited September 2011
    I grew up watching The Golden Girls.
    Oh, it most definitely holds up today. I always enjoy watching reruns of it on TV.
    Post edited by VentureJ on
  • I grew up watching The Golden Girls.
    Oh, it most definitely holds up today. I always enjoy watching reruns of it on TV.
    Lisa watches it constantly. I prefer All In the Family.
  • I used to watch it. Haven't in forever so I don't know if it holds.
  • edited April 2014
    Post edited by Daikun on