This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Old FRC Photos

edited December 2011 in Everything Else
I don't know if you can handle this thread guyz. We'll start with easy mode, hard mode comes later.

Comments

• Caption time.
  • edited December 2011
    That is the Exact pose Rym uses to Woo all his lovers.
    Post edited by Churba on
  • Whoa, is that Greg and Little Alex? Blast from the past.
  • This one is famous.

• He hasn't changed a bit.
  • Haaaahahahahahaha! Lookkit that beard!
  • Just one more for now, then you wait.

HOBO WINE!

• Jesus christ her hobo-wine crazed eyes stare into your very soul.
  • That is the Exact pose Rym uses to Woo all his lovers.
    Mostly his boy lovers :-p
  • Man, I almost forget Pete used to be a shaggy mo fo, he's so clean cut these days.. must have to do with having a girlfriend :-p
  • Baby picture of Rym.

• We need to do a crew combined photo database, like go through all our shit and scan everything in and put it in a place where we can find it ^_^
  • Here's a real baby picture.
  • It looks quite nostalgic. Must've been awesome to be such a close-knit group. I feel like one helluva outsider now.
  • edited December 2011
    NSFW - NOT KIDDING
    Post edited by Apreche on
  • edited December 2011
    lol............. HAHAHAHAHAA... There was a time Rym wanted to be more active in Politics... This photo ruined it for him.
    Post edited by Cremlian on
  • lol............. HAHAHAHAHAA... There was a time Rym wanted to be more active in Politics... This photo ruined it for him.
    I have a feeling many other things in my life have ruined that for me...
  • It looks quite nostalgic. Must've been awesome to be such a close-knit group. I feel like one helluva outsider now.
    It has it's down sides too, like I look at this pictures and then pine for college days where we were not all scattered and busy.
  • Jesus christ her hobo-wine crazed eyes stare into your very soul.
    Nah. Her Hobo-Stare is lacking. I give her an A for effort, however.

Amd seriously, Scott, it's a damn shame about the baldness, You had a pretty good head of hair on ya.
  • We hadn't actually had any of the hobo-wine yet. I'm pretty sure there are follow-up pictures. It wasn't very good. ;^)

Scott does look a lot older hairless though. He looks like a teenager in some of those pictures. (I guess he technically WAS a teenager in some of them, but I digress).
  • The coolest thing is that all of those pictures are well after the FRC was formed. Most of them are from our last two years of RIT. The ones in our apartment (as can be gleaned by the arrangement of the furniture) are after we moved back in following a previous two years there.
  • By chance, are these from the mystery film you found a while back?
  • There may be photos available from THE YEAR 2000.
  • edited December 2011
    Man, this just kinda reenforces how Scott's looks kinda went from steadily 17-18 lookin' to 30-ish lookin' practically overnight.

Not that it's a bad thing, as it goes, this change was not unkind, but still, it seemed startlingly rapid.
    Post edited by Churba on
  • Its a strange transformation.