This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

MAGfest XI (2013)

Comments

• Are we doing a glassboard?
  • See you all in about 3 hoursish.
  • 30ish hour for me.
  • I am in the lord now come say hi
  • 6:30am bus tomorrow morning for a bunch of us!
  • We'll be going to an airplane museum @ Dulles and then District Chophouse dinner with Evan today. But we will see everybody tomorrow!
  • George needs to get here so that I can get my badge
  • shouldn't you be able to get it without him, that's why we gave him all our info... I thought.
  • My trip to Istanbul might be back on! I might leave Sunday night direct. Or Tuesday from New York! Or Next Week!

Whee...
  • edited January 2013
    shouldn't you be able to get it without him, that's why we gave him all our info... I thought.
    He missed the deadline for putting the info in. So now George has to pick them all up. Tomorrow.

Post edited by Nuri on
  • edited January 2013
    My trip to Istanbul might be back on! I might leave Sunday night direct. Or Tuesday from New York! Or Next Week!

Whee...
    If you go are you going to meet Bald Bull? That would be so cool
    Post edited by johndis on
  • edited January 2013
    Room 19-223 for board gaming
    Post edited by Coldguy on
  • My trip to Istanbul might be back on! I might leave Sunday night direct. Or Tuesday from New York! Or Next Week!

Whee...
    If it's cancelled again, you should see if they'll let you change your trip to Constantinople.

• Heading home to PAKING PAKING PAKING PAKING.
  • Ok, we (incl. George) WILL come by the hotel tonight to pick up badges since pickup is open 24 hrs. It will likely be after 9. Updates will be posted here.
  • I really wish I was on my way. Megasadface.
  • Amazon package showed up just in time to make a clamp mount for my GoPro. Where will I clamp it?
  • Amazon package showed up just in time to make a clamp mount for my GoPro. Where will I clamp it?
    Groin?
  • Set up, and the Cookies, Pie, and Tart are available for noming!
  • sad still 25 hours till I will theoretically be there.
  • Group badge people. I will be at mag fest between 9 and 10 tonight. Appear at the prereg area if you want your badge. My cell is 202-573-7198.
  • Let the drinking commence!!!
  • Where is the FRC peeps at now
  • will and i are in our room. is gaming happening?
  • Ok, I mostly sorted the badges in the FRC group buy. Whoever didn't get sorted, you know who you are.
  • Present, and down for board games of all sorts.
  • So the tabletop department is a clusterfuck more details to come.
  • I shall be board gaming in the evening feel free to buzz me if you want to learn games.
  • Hey! Are there board games going on in the near future?
  • Yup little lupin and more at 11ish