This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Random Images

Comments

• IN THE NAME OF DUMBNESS!

Not dumb, but instead an entertaining comic about a professional criminal, and a telekinetic teenager.

They fight crime.

And each other.

And then enjoy some cabaret.
  • I think guys and girls alike could enjoy her Churbs.
  • I'm scared.
  • That's a Nicolas Cage MorphSuit.

I am not at all surprised.
  • Those Cage pics could use a sprinking of Doge comments in them.
  • much thread. so image. wow.
  • image too bad I can only find male eevees.

The mark of quality is expressive faces.
  • Ah, Sandra and Woo. I read it regularly. 'Tis a good comic.
  • edited November 2013
    To be fair that's probably how most Americans see the states.
    Post edited by Jack Draigo on
  • Admittedly, I don't know five of those.

• Doge has always been one of my favorite memes.
  • Doge has always been one of my favorite memes.

I didn't discover doge until its recent explosion, but I have fallen in love with it.
  • Doge is kinda interesting. It has been around for a while. Remember seeing bunch of doge while ago, but then it went silent for a while and now it has exploded for some reason.
  • I think it took time for people to get good at making doge.

such practice
    so skill
    much doge
  • edited November 2013
    Oh, she pulls that shit all the time. And she won't do a naked wrecking ball video, but she did do one with miniature Bubbles that was pretty fantastic.

Really, if you're not following Tara Strong, why even be on Twitter?
    Post edited by Greg on
  • I actually don't like her. I can't say I know her well enough to be a real judge of her character, but I met her a couple of times and have seen her interact with people and most of the time she either seems insincerely nice or rude. At Equestria LA, she was a half hour late to a panel she was supposed to be on. It got to the point where they had to assign her a staffer just to make sure the convention knows where she is.
  • I actually don't like her. I can't say I know her well enough to be a real judge of her character, but I met her a couple of times and have seen her interact with people and most of the time she either seems insincerely nice or rude. At Equestria LA, she was a half hour late to a panel she was supposed to be on. It got to the point where they had to assign her a staffer just to make sure the convention knows where she is.

Most cons do that already; most GoH have "Handlers" from Guest Relations that hang around with them the whole con.
  • Banta said:

The mark of quality is expressive faces.

That dam comic. I spent my days off reading the whole thing, for no good reason. It drew me in and I don't know why. Also for tweleve year olds they sure get up to stuff, and whats the deal with Burma?
  • much catholic.
    so theocrat.
    wow.
  • True, but name me one person that's tried to expand on their political ideas with such abomb.
  • Churba said:

True, but name me one person that's tried to expand on their political ideas with such abomb.

This is perhaps the greatest play on words I have ever seen.
    Or you forgot a space.
    Which is it, man?!