This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Random Images

Comments

• I really like Douman's art style. It's simple, but distinct. I don't think I've seen a reused character design yet.

Anyway, have some Hiromu Arakawa.

• Even if you didn't give the name, you know straight off that's the woman behind Fullmetal Alchemist and Silver Spoon. Her artstyle is pretty recognizable.
  • Wait wait, back the fuck up.
    sK0pe said:

The fuck is this?!
  • Wait wait, back the fuck up.

sK0pe said:

The fuck is this?!
    I thought the original picture was missing the best frosty character and I had some free time on the day where you made your practice/fail video on "Things of the Day".

Damn I should have photoshopped Victor into this photo too, I could make him a meme
  • Banta said:

I believe the proper response is "Go to your room! No dessert!"
  • edited February 2014
    It does seem to be a running theme.

Post edited by Banta on
    This is about how smooth I am.
  • sK0pe said:

Damn I should have photoshopped Victor into this photo too, I could make him a meme

Whoever wrapped that 458 in that crap ought to be given a swift kick in the crotch and have their car taken away so that it can be properly cared for after this terrible experience.
  • sK0pe said:

Whoever wrapped that 458 in that crap ought to be given a swift kick in the crotch and have their car taken away so that it can be properly cared for after this terrible experience.
    When will you learn that what is on the outside doesn't matter? It's what's INSIDE that matters.
  • edited February 2014
    Dromaro said:

sK0pe said:

When will you learn that what is on the outside doesn't matter? It's what's INSIDE that matters.
    You know what, you're absolutely right. Let me send you a prime cut steak as thanks for this moment of clarity. You may have trouble finding it in its packaging, though; the box will be be packed with month-old stale cheeze puffs and the steak itself will be wrapped in newspapers gotten from the fish market a few days ago. But that's okay because it's what's on the inside that counts.
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • I'll just give it to my dog. Or... I can pick it up. We are both in SoCal and I have called in to binge S2 of House of Cards. ;-)
  • Whoever wrapped that 458 in that crap ought to be given a swift kick in the crotch and have their car taken away so that it can be properly cared for after this terrible experience.

It's Deadmau5. Who deserves a swift kick in the crotch for a multitude of other reasons, most of which can be summed up with "He's a complete fuckwit."

I can't believe I didn't think of making this.
  • Dromaro said:

I'll just give it to my dog.

A fitting conclusion to highlight my point: the nastiest shit that no reasonable person would take doesn't matter to someone who doesn't understand what they have.
    Churba said:

It's Deadmau5. Who deserves a swift kick in the crotch for a multitude of other reasons, most of which can be summed up with "He's a complete fuckwit."

I like his music. Nothing else.

• Someone skipped a leg day.
  • edited February 2014

I should also note, this was published in a regular manga publication, Young Animal Arashi, the same one that published Dominion Tank Police, Futari Ecchi(which is actually surprisingly entertaining and educational), Apocrypha Getter Robot Dash, and the absofuckingloutely fantastic Nana to Kaoru.

Boneus - image
    Post edited by Churba on
  • Really? Which one was Yuria 100 Shiki published in?
  • Banta said:

Really? Which one was Yuria 100 Shiki published in?

That one's from the original Young Animal - who also published Detroit Metal City - Rather than Young Animal Arashi.