This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Random Images

Comments

• edited July 2015
    The Princess Kenny anime had me in tears.
    Post edited by sK0pe on
  • Apparently the comic store in my town has decided to go all in on Gundam models.

• Gunpla popularity is increasing.
  • Banta said:

You sir are my favorite person of the day.
  • Heh, "Throne of Games".
  • He's actually sitting on a Throne of Comics, but they do look quite similar.
  • Banta said:

Cause I haven't inflicted any B'AWWWWW on you all in a while.

imageimageimageimageimageimage

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/guys-wife-cancer-unforgettable-3-photos-destroyed-me/

I don't even know those characters, but that still made me cry.

• You've never watched Lilo and Stitch?
  • No. I've never really been much of a Disney fan (it's Disney, isn't it?), so I just kinda have never seen it. I think the reason I'm not a fan is the truly awful sad bits usually included in any Disney movie. I mean, they're normally very well done - I have no complaint against the artistry - it's just that when you're very much predisposed to crippling sadness in the first place, it's often not a good idea to give yourself something extra to be sad about.

It's kinda like an alcoholic knowing that they shouldn't go into a liquor store. I know I probably shouldn't see any Disney movie that includes a cute animal-type character. There's just too much likelihood of devastating sadness.
  • This movie ends in a ton of happy.
  • Lilo & Stitch isn't one of Disney's sad movies. I think you might like it.
    "Daddy TWO daddies?"
  • JavaScript is Tetsuo?
  • edited August 2015
    TETSUOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

But seriously, javascript man. I can't remember where I saw it, but there was a joke about the non-functionality of it, and it was java v. javascript. It went something like, conversations in java V. javascript

"Here java, have a cup of coffee"
    "Thanks! What kind of coffee is it?"
    "It's black."
    "Cool. What type is it?"
    "It's a sumatra."
    "Where is it from exactly?"
    "I don't know."
    "I can't drink this."

And javascript.

"Here, have some coffee javascript!"
    "Wow, gee, a can of soda, thanks!"
    "No javascript, this is coffee."
    "Oh, it's coconut milk? cool!"
    "No, it's coffee!"
    "I don't understand, this is definitely a glass of orange juice."
    "Oh goddammit."
    Post edited by Alaric728 on
  • RymRym
    edited August 2015
    Rym and Emily's Gang
    Post edited by Rym on
  • First time I've ever seen this Rampart thing in the wild. Just wish it still worked.
  • That's a bullshit Rampart machine. A real one has three Trak-Balls for three players like this.

• Nice Bonnie and Clyde. How about Roger Smith and R Dorothy? Have a feeling Apreche could make for a good Judge from Phoenix Wright.
  • Pegu said:

We had quite a few of these crop up at uni one year. Apparently people kept on upper decking the loos.
  • Tourist attractions in Japan are starting to have signs like this because new money mainland Chinese don't know how to function in a bathroom, and will throw used toilet paper in the trash or squat on top of western toilets.