This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

It's Apple Day

13»

Comments

• edited September 2013
    I use my phone for a lot of different shit, one of the most useful things I own I think. Hell, it's probably more useful than me in general. What good am I anyway? I love my phone.
    Post edited by johndis on
  • edited September 2013
    Not to mention having it help divert you around traffic and such. I used the Waze app last month to get home from a Mets game a full hour before the other car w/ friends who did not use the app.

I also view the calendar as a key feature. My wife and I both have a shared Google calendar on our phones, so it makes life very easy. EVERYTHING goes on the calendar.
    Post edited by Matt on
  • I would die for my iphone.
  • Oh an Endomondo for when I'm cycling, don't really care about the GPS tracking (even though it's nice to see how far I've cycled), but the fitness tracking I do like. Though my Sony Ericsson W580 did that.
  • I miss the act of flipping a phone, and their size I liked that it did not dominate my pocket and was dam near indestructible. With my iPhone, and all that followed, I feel like the thing is made out of glass and I have to get a case. Hell I don't have it on me at work for fear that it will brake, as opposed to my old Motoroller that had taken multiple blows from heavy objects and was still working fine. If they could combine the two then I would be happy for ever.
  • I don't like flippy phones, I do like slidey outey qwerty keypads.

Fragility is a concern. I have a HTC HD 7, hasn't let me down yet.
  • HTC make some legit phones too bad they are going out of business.
  • I thought they were too legit to quit.
  • image this is the Apple Own Zone..
  • I do apologise Nice Thread
  • I want the tech of the 5s but the plastic case of the 5c.

Actually, my 4s is doing just fine, so I think I'll just wait for the 6.
    This.