This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Love Live! School Idol Whatever

13»

Comments

• I saw your Eli and wished you congrats, yeah! :grin: I would be jealous since I really wanted that Eli... buuuut I ended up pulling, like, three other URs in one session (two of which were the paired Constellation Set girls) so I can't exactly complain. :sweat_smile:

Also, d'aww that Star Wars crossover art. <3

How did you enjoy the recent Medley Festival BTW, Linkigi?
  • edited December 2015
    Eryn said:

How did you enjoy the recent Medley Festival BTW, Linkigi?

It was great having something to spend Gold on now that I don't have constant need for it for practicing anymore. Also I found the increase in challenge to trying to handle three Expert songs in a row pleasant. :P

I pushed hard to make tier 2 for the extra Maki card, which may not have been that wise an expenditure since a lot of people went for it.
    Post edited by Linkigi(Link-ee-jee) on
  • So every year for April Fool's Day, SIF implements something alpaca-related. Mostly it's just been home screen cameos up until now. This year they made it so that for the first song you play after loading up the game, all the note sounds are replaced with alpaca noises.

This is the best/worst thing ever and I took full advantage of it by making a thing. You're welcome.