This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Booh yah!

Comments

• I spent 3 hours last night helping some drunk rapper/gangster get back home from boston to NY. He needed a wire transfer and we lost. Being drunk did not help let me tell you. I guess he is "rich and will send me money for my time and because im such a cool guy." so I got his E-mail. I wonder if he will even remember it.

(I didn't give him money or anything, just helped him out.)
  • I spent 3 hours last night helping some drunk rapper/gangster get back home from boston to NY. He needed a wire transfer and we lost. Being drunk did not help let me tell you. I guess he is "rich and will send me money for my time and because im such a cool guy." so I got his E-mail. I wonder if he will even remember it.

(I didn't give him money or anything, just helped him out.)
    If he does - awesome.
  • p.s. Animation girls are HOT. Awww, yeah.
    Egotistical much?
  • edited September 2008
    Got out my axe and started cutting up some trees. Man storms are great ! Excuse to burn all the firewood and have a bonfire.
    Kick ass! That's awesome!

(Someone came to RIT because of Aido (o_O)? I must tell her.)

p.s. Animation girls are HOT. Awww, yeah.
    Did you touch some witches today?
    Post edited by Alan on
  • Man storms are great !
    Where can you participate in these "Man storms"? I want in.
  • Man storms are great !
    You would. LOL.
  • JayJay
    edited September 2008
    I would make an awesome post that would be my boo yah of the day but I don't seem to be able to create a thread. Ive done so in the past so I suspect being on probation limits my ability too?

Well this is a boo yah for science so it deserves to be mentioned. I really hope I'm not just being blind and I actually can make threads. Well, here is what the thread would have been. Someone feel welcome to actually make a thread of this.

"
    The Church of England has apologized to Darwin and admitted that evolution is right. They have stated that anti evolution sentiments was likely heightened as the result of the church's strong dismissal of Darwin’s ideas and have made the same mistake as they did when they doubted Galileo’s astronomy. Well allot of damage has already been done but its better late than never. I hope this helps stem the tide of intelligent design advocates, or at least knocks them back into admitting commen ancestors beyond, "cows come out of the cow tree and apes come out of the ape tree". Science always wins, it may take a few decades or centuries, but it always wins. Now forums, celebrate with me!

*edit* of course this totally ruins creationism. Which is a large victory in itself
    "
    Post edited by Jay on
  • edited September 2008
    I GRADUATED! BWAHAHAHAHA. Ph33r my, umm, B.A. in Anthropology. >_>
    Post edited by Johannes Uglyfred II on
  • I GRADUATED! BWAHAHAHAHA. Ph33r my, umm, B.A. in Anthropology. >_>
    Congrats! Kampai! (Did I use kampai right? :P)
  • Egotistical much?
    Was joking.
    Did you touch some witches today?
    Yes, I tickled them around the block!
    I GRADUATED! BWAHAHAHAHA. Ph33r my, umm, B.A. in Anthropology. >_>
    Huzzah!
    Kampai!
    Pretty much. Only you have to drink some booze. Say Omedeto when you are celebrating without alcohol.
  • Omedeto! (Thanks for the clear up!)
  • Egotistical much?
    Was joking.
    Also joking.
  • Man storms are great !
    We can use Chinese rockets to controll the weather!
  • I GRADUATED! BWAHAHAHAHA. Ph33r my, umm, B.A. in Anthropology. >_>
    Rock! Congo rats!
  • The countdown to me quitting my paralegal job, going back to school, moving into a new place, and buying not one, but TWO puppies is ticking down! Boo-yah! (I don't have a particular achievement at the moment, but life is looking great from my vantage point!)
  • (I don't have a particular achievement at the moment, but life is looking great from my vantage point!)
    This is the way to be! I don't say "Booh Yah" very often but high fiving for being cool is a common occurrence in my life.
  • Recent Booh Yahs:

* Graduating with a 1st class degree
    * Getting a job at the BBC
    * Hooking up a Wii to our newly built monitoring station :-)

• edited September 2008
    Recent Booh Yahs:

* Graduating with a 1st class degree
    * Getting a job at the BBC
    * Hooking up a Wii to our newly built monitoring station :-)
    Can I be your friend?
    Post edited by andy_xie on
  • Recent Booh Yahs:

* Graduating with a 1st class degree - $100,000 in tuition
    * Getting a job at the BBC - $3 in resume paper
    * Hooking up a Wii to the BBC's newly built monitoring station - priceless
    Fixed that for ya.
  • Fixed that for ya.
    That was funny. ^_~
  • I GOT A JOB! A SOURCE OF CONTINUOUS MONIES! AFTER ALMOST 5 MONTHS OF UNEMPLOYMENT!

BOO-FUCKING-YAH!

Yeah, I'm that stoked.
  • Yes! Awesome Viga!
  • I miss the "NEET" in your username already. This'll mean less Viga! D: Congratulations though, but keep up Otagal.
  • Congratumalations Viga. What are you going to do at your job? But first, let's celebrate :)
  • But first, let's celebrate :)
    With what? The cake's a lie.
  • It's TLAPD. Obvious choices are rum and grog.
  • I found out what has been wrong with me health-wise for the past 6-8 months! And it is (probably) perfectly treatable.

Plus, it means I lost 20 pounds in the meanwhile!
  • After weeks of searching, I found just the right notebook for me to draw in and I've already done a page an a half.
  • Yay@Vigatheemployed!