This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Pet Photos

Comments

• edited December 2008
    Post edited by Jason on
  • I would name her Tanooki.
  • Pixel is such a cute name! She's tiny/petite just like a little pixel. Her patterns in the 2nd photo look like she's wearing someone's overalls.
  • I'm really excited that I have my very own kitten. I plan on spoiling this little one as if she were my own baby.
    First off, congratulations. Secondly, eh, don't spoil her too much, or she'll become an annoying whining cat when older. Experience, trust me. Thirdly, a name, for cats it should perfectly describe them, the options you have now only describe her appearance. Lastly, KILL ME NOW! Nothing in the world can ever be cuter than that. Nothing in the world will make me awwwwwwwwww as much as those pictures. Kill me now that I am not yet heartbroken, again, by this cruel world who takes away all the cuteness around us. ;-; *snuggles Digy*
  • I've got some pictures of my husky, who died 2 years ago at around this time. She's so beautiful. image
    I have some picture of her when she was a puppy, but they're not digital and I'm too lazy to scan them.
  • Ro, I would name it Digit. :D

@joe boomer- What a beautiful husky...
  • @Joe - She's gorgeous.
  • My little chihuahua loves to stand on her hind legs, and I finally caught a picture of it.image
  • My family adopted two kittens a little over a month ago.

This one is named Leon.
    And this one is Lily.
  • edited December 2008
    Currently petless, but she lives with my grandfather:
    Post edited by csrjjsmp on
  • Currently petless, but she lives with my grandfather:
    Did she accidentally swallow another cat, or something? Nah, just joking, she's still cute. ^.^
  • My cat Nicholas (it's my sister's, but he lives with me, they don't allow pets at her apartment building)
  • Recently, I had to take my cat, Digit to get fixed. The veterinary discharges their pets with giving them a bandana with a cute pet pattern on it.

She's getting so big! :(

I then decided to give her old granny look.
  • edited February 2009
    Here's a picture of one of my two Chichlids. The other one I have is an electric blue.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
    Post edited by Alan on
  • edited February 2009
    Digit has the best face. She is such a cute kitty. I also like Babushka Digit.
    Post edited by gomidog on

• Here is a video also of it. :)
  • edited March 2009
    ALL HAIL HYPNO CICHLID..
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • edited March 2009
    I need a bigger tank for it soon its starting to outgrow the 55 gallon I have it in. That one right now is about 5-6" long and about 2" wide with a nice set of sharp teeth to bite with.
    Post edited by Alan on
  • I need a bigger tank for it soon its starting to outgrow the 55 gallon I have it in.
    I have a 70 Gallon spare if anyone in Leeds wants it. Comes with gravel and pump.
  • I'll get back to you if I don't find one at flee market. I've been getting lucky recently and I was able to get a 100gpm Whisper canister filter for $50.
  • The first two here are crappy phone pics of the dogs I used to have. The ex took them when we got divorced. I think miss them more than I miss her...
    Honey was purebred Bichon but didn't have papers.

Ginger was a Maltese/Lhasa-Apso mix.

I used to joke that if we got a third dog we should get a Shih-Tzu and name it "Chicken" so that way we could have "Honey-Ginger-Chicken"

My lease prohibits pets so now the only pet interaction I get is with my girlfriend's cats:
    Bubbles - she's the evil-but-oh-so-fuzzy one of the pair

Holly, nearly 20 pounds of "OOF!" (The sound you make when she lands on your lap.)
  • Bubbles looks like a awesome cat. What breed is it?
  • Looks close to a Maine Coon.
    RC. The Radio Controlled Cat.
  • @Alan & Zeehat: As far as I can tell Bubbles is either part Maine Coon/part Bi-color Ragdoll or she's full-breed Maine Coon without the usual full tabby-striping. She definitely has the large paws and long fur of a Maine Coon but she doesn't have the stocky build and isn't as large as the Maine Coon cats I had as pets in my childhood which makes me think she might be part Ragdoll. I've asked my girlfriend about it and she says she doesn't know, she just picked her out of a litter at the pet store. Holly, OTOH, is your basic shorthair Felis catus domesticus that was rescued as a kitten and nursed back to health.
  • Moose:

And Lucky:

I adopted Moose about sixteen months before Lucky. I originally wanted my second cat to be a brown one so I could name it Squirrel, but the name just didn't work for a solid black cat.
  • Moose looks startled. They are cute kitties!
  • edited June 2009
    BEWARE OF TRICERA-DIGIT! RAWR!

BTW, I did not do this. My boyfriend did. I merely took the picture and giggled.
    Post edited by Rochelle on