This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

WTF of Your Day

edited April 2010 in Everything Else
Let's see if this catches on.
Aiwv1LVp1kU

Comments

• I saw something that looked like a lamb running down the train tracks on the opposite side of the train, a few days ago. No clue what that was, or what happened.
  • Must be posting from another planet.

Also, doesn't most of this stuff go in the Fail thread?
  • Two wtfs today in a Books-A-Million.

1. Saw a Midget. Shouldn't be that surprising but, how often do you see a little person?

2. Didn't know Stephanie Meyer was making a novella spin-off to her novel Eclipse from the Twilight Series. What's surprising? Every sale of a book has 1 dollar going to the American Red Cross. And you can download the book for free on the official website for the first month of it's release
  • Saw a Midget. Shouldn't be that surprising but, how often do you see a little person?
    At least once a week.
  • Not today, but recently I saw some skater kid with a skateboard on his back hobbling about with a walking cane.
  • Suicide Club.
  • It's days like this I wonder why Japan seems so interesting...
  • Suicide Club.
    It read the beginning of the Wikipedia page and it looks exactly how I imagined it in my mind. There are more people than I thought there would be. Also, I really don't understand how the blood sprayed into the station, that's just silly.
  • The Holy Ghost Hokey Pokey

• 2. Didn't know Stephanie Meyer was making a novella spin-off to her novel Eclipse from the Twilight Series. What's surprising? Every sale of a book has 1 dollar going to the American Red Cross. And you can download the book for free on the official website for the first month of it's release
    You know what's even more WTF? She has another book, Sci Fi, called "The host", which is actually decently written, and not so bad of a read.
  • edited April 2010
    The Holy Ghost Hokey Pokey
    I take your ridiculous Jebus song and raise you a Jesus drum n bass remix.
    Post edited by ElJoe0 on
  • Jesus drum n bass remix
    That's not drum n bass.
  • Pittsburgh Penguins lose in triple overtime, fan kills wife and burns house. Where is this world coming to?
  • Pittsburgh Penguins lose in triple overtime,fan kills wife and burns house. Where is this world coming to?
    Jesus, and I thought the melborne storm fans who are suddenly calling for the removal of salary caps and claiming that it "Ruins the game" were hardcore(and stupid).
  • Pittsburgh Penguins lose in triple overtime,fan kills wife and burns house. Where is this world coming to?
    Realistically, though, I'm sure that was more of "final straw" scenario. I once saw two guys at work come dangerously close to blows (they actually started to "go outside" before people intervened) over a piece of pizza. But it wasn't really about the pizza. It was about one guy getting passed over for a promotion for the other guy, who kinda rubbed it in his face, among a bunch of other stuff.
  • And then I discovered a Glock Accessory called a "Universal Tactical Attachment". What is this mysterious creature? Well, It's a special mount that attaches around the grip of your Glock, and mounts it on a steel handle that lets you put it on a Picatinny rail mounting system of an AR15 Family rifle.

Or, to give you the Layman's version -
    "Sup dawg, we heard you like guns, so we put a gun on yo gun so you can shoot while you shoot!"

Yes, Seriously.

Seriously, the AR15 is like a Barbie Doll for Tacticool Weekend Commandos. This has absolutely no use to anyone. WHY DOES IT EVEN EXIST?
    I already know the answer to that. Because some wanker will buy it.
    WTF.
  • The Holy Ghost Hokey Pokey
    Needed some double bass.
  • "Sup dawg, we heard you like guns, so we put a gun on yo gun so you can shoot while you shoot!"
    Why not just get an extended magazine?
  • Why not just get an extended magazine?
    Or why not just drop your rifle to the sling, and draw your sidearm like a rational, normal, intelligent human being. That's why I called it "Tacticool" - It's made to look combat ready and all cool and useful, but it's really just useless. It's taking away the speed and versatility of a pistol, and taking away from the speed of your rifle, and making it much heavier by hanging nearly a kilo from the barrel, and screwing up the balance. Sure, it'll help with the recoil on your rifle and thus slightly increase your accuracy, but a)if you can't deal with the recoil on a AR15 which shoots a hopped up 22 round, then you shouldn't be shooting one, and b)Accuracy don't matter shit if the other guy shoots you first.
  • Or why not just drop your rifle to the sling, and draw your sidearm like a rational, normal, intelligent human being. That's why I called it "Tactilol"

• Saw a Midget. Shouldn't be that surprising but, how often do you see a little person?
    At least once a week.
    You live in NYC, you have special conditions. :P

As I went to take my Assessment Tests yesterday, I was listening to the radio, and there was like, a 2 minute long commercial of Grace Slick from Jefferson Airplane hocking Flintstones Vitamins. She was even singing "White Rabbit" with edited lyrics. "One pill, longs like Barney...and one pill, looks like Fred." and then skipping to the ending phrase: "REMEMBER, WHAT WILMA SAID! EAT YOUR FRED! EAT YOUR FRED!"
  • Revenge is sweet!
  • That's awful, Joe.
  • What kind of newspaper, besides The Onion, would run a headline like that?
  • It is a clipping from the The Onion magazine, from back in the day.
  • I thought so. But you can actually still get The Onion in newspaper form, you know.
  • I thought so. But you can actually still get The Onion in newspaper form, you know.
    How quaint.
    How quaint.
    It's readily available in the Los Angeles Area.