This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

So, what does everyone here look like???

edited May 2007 in Everything Else
Just wondering, but if everyone wants to put up a photo or something of themselves up, it always helps to have a face to put to a name.

I'll start.

This is my photobucket.

And so you'll know, I'm 6'5", so that black cat is honestly the biggest cat I've ever personally seen. He comes almost up to my knee, and is about 2 and a half feet long(not including his tail), and all muscle. His name is Lestat, and he belongs to my best friend, Abbey.

Comments

• Please tell me those tattoos are fake.
  • edited May 2007
    Please tell me those tattoos are fake.
    Yes, please tell me likewise.
    Post edited by Sail on
    Ditto.
  • edited May 2007
    Please tell me those tattoos are fake.
    Ditto.
    *another vote*

I look like. Uh. A half-Asian chick. You know, straight dark brown hair, brown eyes, darker-that-white-skin-but-not-quite-tan-either, short. :D I kind of look sad all the time but that's just a combination of slanty eyes and thin lips or something. I am not actually sad all the time, I swear!
    Post edited by Mamath on
    Ditto.
    *another vote*

I look like. Uh. A half asian chick. You know, straight dark brown hair, brown eyes, darker-that-white-skin-but-not-quite-tan-either, short. :D I kind of look sad all the time but that's just a combination of slanty eyes and thin lips or something. I am not actually sad all the time, I swear!
    Are we talking half left-to-right or half-top-to-bottom? The other half of you is also female right? 'Cause it would really creep me out if the other half of you was a guy or something...
  • I'm a 42 year old free mason with dreadlocks.

Where are the dreadlocks mon?
  • Are we talking half left-to-right or half-top-to-bottom? The other half of you is also female right? 'Cause it would really creep me out if the other half of you was a guy or something...
    ...I'll put a hyphen in there if it bugs you that much. Dude, seriously, that's the kind of terrible terrible "joke" people make when I meet them for the first time that causes me to actively avoid them forever and ever.
  • The avatar is a an actual picture of me. It's a bit old now, and my nose has grown even bigger since then.
  • It's a bit old now, and my nose has grown even bigger since then.
    My god.....Its full of stars!
  • edited May 2007
    Nope, those are real tats. I have other ink, but those are my nerd-ink. Also, notice the holes in my ears and the ring in my lip. I had to take the barbell out of my eyebrow at work, and the hole closed.

I was sad.
    Post edited by WallyBman on
  • I actually like the tattoos... I wouldn't take them myself, but that is a different matter =P
  • I can't help thinking that Jason looks like this.
  • Six foot four, Fit, Two hundred pounds, give/take three, Fit, has a beard.
  • Wanna see me? There's a picture of me on the sidebar of my blog. The picture may be a little out of date.
  • I'm brown and wear glasses. And I'm not the tanning salon brown either I'm the genuine article baby. Envy me.
    That's me in the middle with the yellow cap on. Bet you didn't know someone could be so sexy in teh marching band uniform.
    That's me in the middle next to the dork with the yellow cap on. Bet you didn't know someone could be so sexy in teh marching band uniform.
    You're a girl? I did not know that...
  • You're a girl? I did not know that...
    Wow Steve, you really got me there. Ouch, it hurts so much...
  • I'm tall, blue, with pointy ears, teeth, and a red right eye. Like so.

this is me
  • edited May 2007
    I'm a 14 year old white geek. 'Nuff said.
    Post edited by ProfPangloss on
  • edited May 2007
    Chopping it off...

This was the fateful night that I chopped off my long hair. That ponytail measured about 14" in length when completely stretched out (I had fairly wavy/curly hair), so I donated it to Locks of Love. This was like December of last year.

EDIT: I've gotten new glasses since then. May update this at some point.
    Post edited by TheWhaleShark on

The latest picture i have of myself. I was 19 then, so it was about three years ago.
  • edited June 2007
    Good for you, TheWhaleShark. I've been doing Locks of Love on occasion. I think I had a 16 inch donation last summer. It will be a while before my hair gets that long again.
    Post edited by ladyobsolete on
  • My girlfriend, Shay, her hair was long enough that it was past her ass, and last year she had it cut shoulder length and donated all of it. She said something about trying to get it that long again, but I doubt she will.
  • If we ever plan a heist, I'll be the face-man.

• edited June 2007

This picture is several years old but it is the only one I have access to online. It's from a game demo day I ran at a store in Norwalk.

Hmm... this looks kind of messed up.

Let

me

add

some empty lines to fix the formating problem.
    Post edited by HMTKSteve on

Here's a 10 minute old picture of myself sitting in front of my computer.

Of course, that was the old me; I've changed a lot since then.
  • Carole, me, and our dogs on the Virginia side of Great Falls National Park:

• I always pictured you with a pony tail. Sort of the Ron Cuby look...