This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

What does your desk look like?

Comments

• Beige at best.
    You mean it's more like BEIGE than it is like SALMON? I don't know where you got the idea from that BEIGE is not mainly a WHITE colour but instead is mainly a SALMON/BROWN colour. Unless of course you're talking about DESERT SAND which is only regarded as a deep shade of BEIGE. You have AT&T; to blame for that stupid shit. So I will say, the_more_you_know.jpg and that it looks more like SANDYBROWN to me. Not like it matters since the colour has worn obviously and might very well have been sold as a SALMON coloured carpet.
  • Or the camera might just not be reproducing the color well.
  • If it's really from the 80s it has faded to some degree.
  • Or the camera might just not be reproducing the color well.
    Now let's not argue. CLEARLY he knows my carpet color. :)
  • I finished cleaning and rearranging the play room.
    Is that a Korcraft desk?
  • Now let's not argue. CLEARLY he knows my carpet color. :)
    Oh my, I didn't know you swung that way. My apologies, it's black then iirc.
  • I finished cleaning and rearranging the play room.
    Is that a Korcraft desk?
    Not to my knowledge. I will check later today.
  • My bad, it's spelled "Corcraft." I just like the letter "k."
  • edited June 2011
    Beige at best.
    You mean it's more like BEIGE than it is like SALMON? I don't know where you got the idea from that BEIGE is not mainly a WHITE colour but instead is mainly a SALMON/BROWN colour. Unless of course you're talking about DESERT SAND which is only regarded as a deep shade of BEIGE. You have AT&T; to blame for that stupid shit. So I will say, the_more_you_know.jpg and that it looks more like SANDYBROWN to me. Not like it matters since the colour has worn obviously and might very well have been sold as a SALMON coloured carpet.
    I like the cut of your jib.

This is my desk at home. It's in the garage and it's quite cozy, particularly when I've got the door open and it starts raining...
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • @Pete: It's a Globe Wenicke tank desk from the late 1940s. It was in the basement when I bought the house -- mainly because it's larger than the stairwell. I wouldn't be able to get it out without some serious equipment.
  • mainly because it's larger than the stairwell. I wouldn't be able to get it out without some serious equipment.
    Uh, you could just disassemble it?
  • mainly because it's larger than the stairwell. I wouldn't be able to get it out without some serious equipment.
    Uh, you could just disassemble it?
    It's called a tank desk for a reason. It's welded like a motherfucker. I would need a torch to cut it apart.
  • So much cleaner than it was.
  • I now feel more comfortable posting my desk, because it is not as dirty as Om's.

• This is what I want my desk to look like. Or maybe a spaceship! Yeah...
  • This
    I just ruined my current desk with how much I drooled.
  • I now feel more comfortable posting my desk, because it is not as dirty as Om's.
    I see a Tare Panda! :3
  • Sorry a little bit blurry.
  • Deskception 2: Return of Deskception
    Conveniently, the hideous mess of cables under my desk is not shown.

Of special note are my mugs and my SNES, of course.

Oh, and my desktop's nice, too. :D
  • I just looked at my desk and realized that it's my entire life in a nutshell.

• I just looked at my desk and realized that it's my entire life in a nutshell.
    That's generally how it goes.
  • My desk is small, mess and I just have a crappy laptop which I use as a desktop. However, I use a tablet, speakers and a larger keyboard. I'll take a pic of it... Later.

The most important thing is my Winnie The Pooh mug.
  • edited December 2011
    Work Desk

My desk at work. Complete with Two Dell monitors and an AJA® monitor, a bunch of books for older software that I have never read, Intuos 4 tablet, and a pumpkin with a smiley face on it.

Home desk later when I get a chance to photograph it.
    Post edited by ColombianShadow on
  • Oh how I miss deskcursion.
    These are the FRC forums. Did you actually expect something like that to last? Too many idiots here. Seriously, every person on these forums is an idiot.
    These are the FRC forums. Did you actually expect something like that to last? Too many idiots here. Seriously, every person on these forums is an idiot.
    Goddamnit nine, why do you insist on devaluing my job here as the village idiot.
  • I don't know Churba you are talking to a man that got beaten by a scarf.