This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Anime screencaps

edited March 2012 in Anime
Post a screencap from anime show you are currently watching that amuses you. Mine current one is from Rinne no Lagrange. The heroine is at a school festival. Check out the guy on the bottom right corner. His shirt has got your typical Japanese engrish.

Post edited by Josh Bytes on

Comments

• Who the hell is Ken?
  • I watched this show a while ago, but here are my two favorite Potemayo screencaps:

• The fuck kind of anime do you watch? O.o
  • The fuck kind of anime do you watch? O.o
    Only the best.

Classic.

Classic.
    I should watch that show again. Do some final thoughts.

• Wow, I'm failing at these. Fail me.
  • I should watch that show again. Do some final thoughts.
    I call bullshit. :P Like that'll happen anytime soon.

Also:
  • That's Robot Carnival, isn't it?

• That's Robot Carnival, isn't it?

Indeed it is.
  • I should watch that show again. Do some final thoughts.

Yes. Yes, you should.

• edited March 2012
    Dear lord, from the second post onwards this thread hasn't been about screencaps from anime you're currently watching. How... surprising. Let's fix that with some blonde loli vampire daydreaming about donuts. Because donuts.

Post edited by Not nine on
  • Dear lord, from the second post onwards this thread hasn't been about screencaps from anime you're currently watching. How... surprising.
    Psh, no one watches anime anymore.
  • Why in the hell does that look familiar?
  • Which one the one Nine posted or Pegu posted? Nine's is Nisemonogatari and Pegu's is Summer Wars.
  • Thank you - I've not watched either of them, which makes it slightly odd, but I did mean the latter - with is popular enough that it would make sense to have seen other screencaps, even though I haven't watched it. I tend to read manga more than I watch anime. But they're still on my list.
  • Summer Wars is basically the first Digimon movie, but better. Don't watch it with someone you're not comfortable crying in front of, however.
  • Summer Wars is basically the first Digimon movie, but better. Don't watch it with someone you're not comfortable crying in front of, however.
    I doubt that. I'm not a crying kinda guy. You'd have an easier time getting Scott to cry.

• I suppose that moment could be sad.
  • edited March 2012
    Summer Wars is basically the first Digimon movie, but better. Don't watch it with someone you're not comfortable crying in front of, however.
    What? It's Summer Wars, when are you ever going to burst out in tears. There's no moment for such.

As for Nisemonogatari, the fanservice is strong in this last episode.
    imageKIZUMONOGATARI WHEN.

imageStraight A++++, thumbs up, character development is awesome. Inb4 her hair also grows fast because she's so tsundere.
    Post edited by Not nine on
  • edited April 2012
    Try this at home kids!
    Post edited by Pegu on
  • I think I know what scene that is...