This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Pokemon

Comments

• I know of Pokethulu. I'm talking a straight-up Pokemon TTG.
  • I know of Pokethulu. I'm talking a straight-up Pokemon TTG.
    Play the exact same game, just remove the thulhu. We have actually done this.
  • I feel like if I had a Gameboy when Pokemon was first starting I'd be more into it now. But now it just seems kinda.. pointless. I tried it, but became disinterested in it quicker than I did Animal Crossing.
  • The first Pokemon stuff came out when I was 10, which should've been the right age for me to get into it. I did like the original TV show, but when I actually tried to play Blue and Red, I just couldn't get into it. Haven't really tried it again since.
  • The first Pokemon stuff came out when I was 10, which should've been the right age for me to get into it. I did like the original TV show, but when I actually tried to play Blue and Red, I just couldn't get into it. Haven't really tried it again since.
    Opposite. Only care about video games and manga. TV show is bleh.

• edited May 2012
    The first time i played pokemon was the day my little brother was born. When he turned 12 (the same age I was when he was born), I bought him his first pokemon game. Watching him discover the joy of it was amazing.

Mayby it's the nostalgia talking but i cant wait for Pokemon Conquest to come out.
    Pokemon as a franchise needs several things.

1. Universal forever MMO on all devices
    Yes to this. A thousand times Yes.

Post edited by Drunken Butler on
  • edited May 2012
    I wanna watch this so hard.

Post edited by Sail on
  • edited May 2012
    I wanna watch this so hard.
    Post edited by lackofcheese on
  • Pokemon Adventures Red & Blue Box Set (Pokémon)

First seven volumes of Pokemon Adventures, plus a poster, for $32. That's $4.50 per volume.
  • Damn, son.
  • They also have box sets of Gold & Silver and Black & White for similar prices.
  • They also have box sets of Gold & Silver and Black & White for similar prices.
    Uh, nobody cares about those other regions.
    Uh, nobody cares about Black and White, but Gold & Silver is the best.
    FTFY.
    Uh, nobody cares about Black and White, but Gold & Silver is the best.
    FTFY.
    I actually haven't read it, so I don't know if it's good or bad. I just don't care. Even reading Yellow Caballero, I enjoyed most is whenever they hinted at the "Legend of Red."
  • Pokemon Adventures Red & Blue Box Set (Pokémon)

First seven volumes of Pokemon Adventures, plus a poster, for $32. That's $4.50 per volume.
    I already own the first two volumes, but whatever. I'll buy this.
  • I need some Pokessistance.

Playing Black, but I hate all these Pokemans. I want my original Pokemans from Red. I had those transferred all the way up to Diamond, but they grabbed my DS games when I was burgled.

The only Pokemons I actually cared about were Gengar, Dragonite, and Spiritomb. So I need Gastly, Dratini and Spiritomb babies.
  • How far are you into Black and have you encountered the raddest Pokemon ever: Blitzle, the Heavy Metal Zebra?
  • How far are you into Black and have you encountered the raddest Pokemon ever: Blitzle, the Heavy Metal Zebra?
    I have one. Meh.
  • I love the 5th gen Pokemans.
    Looked at the Pokedex. Only good one is the gear guy.
    You seem to be forgetting about Scolipede, Emboar, Samurott, Hydreigon, Golurk, Chandelure, Zebstrika, Darmanitan, Lilligant, Scrafty, Sawsbuck, Braviary, Excadrill, Galavantula, Sigilyph, Cofagrigus, Archeops, Haxorus, Zoroark, and Reniculus.

You seem to be forgetting about Scolipede, Emboar, Samurott, Hydreigon, Golurk, Chandelure, Zebstrika, Darmanitan, Lilligant, Scrafty, Sawsbuck, Braviary, Excadrill, Galavantula, Sigilyph, Cofagrigus, Archeops, Haxorus, Zoroark, and Reniculus.

All fugly.
  • I don't like many of them (or know their names really), but my favorites are: Heavy metal zebra, Afrobuffalo, Simon the Drilbur, Gangsta-ass crocodile, Darumaka, Zap tick, and Wing chun mongoose.
  • All fugly.
    But...Spiritomb?
  • All fugly.
    But...Spiritomb?

Spiritomb (Seaking) Fuck Yeah!
  • Some of my favorite Pokemon are in Gen V. Yamask FTW!
  • Spiritomb is awesome indeed, but if the other listed Pokemon are "fugly", then Spiritomb is "DAMN fugly"!
  • Spiritomb is awesome indeed, but if the other listed Pokemon are "fugly", then Spiritomb is "DAMN fugly"!
    I don't know what's wrong with you people. He's a total badass swirl of ghosty angry death.

If you can't guess I like the evil Pokemons.
  • Then you should like Cofagrigus and Chandelure. Seriously, the Chandelure line is one of the most fucked up ones in the entire series.
  • Yamask is the ancient ghost of a human who carries his death mask around, sometimes looking at it and weeping. If that's not fucked up then nothing is.