This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Why People Think Rym & Scott are Gay.

Comments

• I didn't actually eat any meat yesterday. This was not intentional, but I realized it this morning.
    *snerk*
  • I leave for multiple years and this thread totally dies? Kids these days...
  • Wow, your last post was in Sep 2010, and the one before that in Feb 2009.
  • edited May 2012
    Well they don't live together anymore, so that may have had something to do with it.
    Post edited by trogdor9 on
  • Don't you worry. Scott had some gems in a recently-recorded not-yet-aired episode... ;^)
  • Don't worry, they are still totally slashable.
  • Oh good, this thread's back. I missed it.

Also, I remember when we considered this thread to be "long."
  • Oh good, this thread's back. I missed it.

Also, I remember when we considered this thread to be "long."
    The Dating thread has 83 pages.

Eighty-three pages.

• Also, I remember when we considered this thread to be "long."
    Is that a penis joke? I'm going to pretend that was a penis joke.
  • edited May 2012
    Rym likes Scott's long thread.
    There, it is now a penis joke.
    Post edited by Greg on
  • Pete's meat is so intense it upsets my stomach.
  • edited May 2012
    Pete's meat is so intense it upsets my stomach.
    That is neither Rym nor Scott. Do we need a "Why people think Pete and George are Gay" thread?

Post edited by Nuri on
  • Pete's meat is so intense it upsets my stomach.
    That is neither Rym nor Scott. Do we need a "Why people think Pete and George are Gay" thread?
    I think it would be better to just make it the "Why X and Y are Z" thread to keep it condensed.
  • edited May 2012
    Sure, this can be the "Why X and Y are Z" thread. The title should remain the same, though - it's iconic.
    Post edited by lackofcheese on
  • edited May 2012
    We might. Though it might be wiser to future proof that thread and just make it the "Why People Think X & Y are Gay"-thread.

EDIT: AND THEN I READ APRECHE'S AND CHEESE'S POSTS. YOU FUCKERS!
    Post edited by Not nine on
  • I just skimmed through this old thread. Wow, I forgot about a lot of pics till today. "Care for another round of strip Carcassone?"
  • edited May 2012
    I just skimmed through this old thread. Wow, I forgot about a lot of pics till today. "Care for another round of strip Carcassone?"
    I just looked through some of the old photos for the first time because of your post, wow this thread has had some awesome moments. Also, Rym is much furrier than I would have thought.
    Post edited by canine224 on
  • So what is the yaoi couch? Has this been explained and I just can't find it?
  • edited May 2012
    So what is the yaoi couch? Has this been explained and I just can't find it?
    It's a couch with lots of men on it. Relatively self-explanatory.

Edit - http://forum.frontrowcrew.com/index.php?p=/discussion/comment/157801#Comment_157801
    Post edited by trogdor9 on
  • Filthy lovechild between Rym and Scott?

• Does he like things? This could reveal whether or not Scott is a recessive gene.
  • Scott always struck me as the Seme.
  • Scott always struck me as the Seme.
    He struck you? I didn't know he was into that type of stuff. ^_~

• edited June 2012
    Filthy lovechild between Rym and Scott?
    Would kinda defeat the whole "Gay" thing, wouldn't it?
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • Not if they mixed their genes together in petri and had them implanted into someone else's embryo. Emily was the surrogate.
  • edited June 2012
    Scott always struck me as the Seme.
    It is widely accepted in the Rym/Scott slash fandom that OBVIOUSLY Scott is the tsundere uke and Rym is the self assured seme.
    Not if they mixed their genes together in petri and had them implanted into someone else's embryo. Emily was the surrogate.
    Dude, that guy looks older than me. Also, he doesn't look like either Rym or Scott. Too chunky.

Post edited by gomidog on
  • edited June 2012
    Filthy lovechild between Rym and Scott?
    Would kinda defeat the whole "Gay" thing, wouldn't it?
    Would it be considered gay if Scott and Rym were to say, bioengineer a clone-child with the personalities and DNA of the two of them? I think that would be the most probable scenario with the type of relationship they have. ~_^
    Post edited by Nukerjsr on
  • Dude, that guy looks older than me. Also, he doesn't look like either Rym or Scott. Too chunky.
    Totally does! Just ignore the fatness.
  • edited June 2012
    Scott always struck me as the Seme.
    It is widely accepted in the Rym/Scott slash fandom that OBVIOUSLY Scott is the tsundere uke and Rym is the self assured seme.
    Either way they have sex, right? In the slash fiction I mean. Though there's nothing wrong if they also have sex in real life, but that's not what I meant. Really. Otherwise I'd have to find an anti-Rym and I'm not sure if I'd want that. Or anyone would want that really.
    Would it be considered gay if Scott and Rym were to say, bioengineer a clone-child with the personalities and DNA of the two of them? I think that would be the most probable scenario with the type of relationship they have. ~_^
    Dear lord, NO! Even Lucifer's hellspawn would be easier to tolerate than that concoction.
    Post edited by Not nine on
  • I cannot fathom what the anti-Rym would be...