This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Inside Jokes

Comments

• Joking!!
    I know. I just have to explain it anyway. It's compulsive.
    Nuri, what's your specialty exactly?
    Forest Management, with a focus towards Dendrology and Taxonomy. I tutored and then TA'd Dendrology, which is where the explaining thing comes from.
  • edited August 2009
    Forest Management, with a focus towards Dendrology and Taxonomy. I tutored and then TA'd Dendrology, which is where the explaining thing comes from.
    That's really awesome. I had a kick awhile back when I was seriously considering botany as a career choice, and I still might opt for that.
    Post edited by WindUpBird on
  • GeoGeo
    edited September 2009
    What exactly is the Yaoi Couch, it sounds either frightening or hillarious, or possibly both?
    Post edited by Geo on
  • The Yaoi Couch was just bunch of guys (and occasionally gals) from the FRC in a pile on the couch. They were frequent in RIT years and I know for a fact that there are many pictures of Yaoi Couch action and I think I still have one on tape.
  • What exactly is the Yaoi Couch, it sounds either frightening or hillarious, or possibly both?
    This story's been told on the podcast at least once, wasn't it?
  • Mammal ovaries don't ripen.
    Next you're going to tell me that they don't fall off in Autumn to be eaten in preparation to hibernate.
  • What exactly is the Yaoi Couch, it sounds either frightening or hillarious, or possibly both?
    Yes, there is a (unrelated) sign on the plant...
    Mammal ovaries don't ripen.
    Next you're going to tell me that they don't fall off in Autumn to be eaten in preparation to hibernate.
    Oh no, no. They do. In fact, they are quite tasty in stew.
  • edited September 2009
    wow, is that me under that pile of men trying to rest my heterosexually away?
    Post edited by Cremlian on
  • wow, is that me under that pile of men trying to rest my heterosexually away?
    Yes, yes it is. This is at the first ACen I went to...do you remember how we had little post-it signs on everything in the room?
  • That dude! I remember him now. Who was he?
  • That dude! I remember him now. Who was he?
    Whatwho?
  • Whatwho?
    Greg?
  • I think he meant the other guy, the one who's on top of the pile.
  • Oh. That's Ziggy. My compulsive liar ex-boyfriend from college.
  • Oh. That's Ziggy.
    I don't see the resemblance.
  • Oh. That's Ziggy. My compulsive liar ex-boyfriend from college.
    Are you sure that's his name? ^_^
    Ziggy says there is a 97% chance that Rym's stache qualifies as a pedo-stache.
  • edited September 2009
    3% margin of error.
    Post edited by Andrew on
  • edited September 2009
    Ah-hem. The term is molestache. Thank you very much. ^_~
    Post edited by Kate Monster on
  • What is this mole-stache I keep hearing about? Did Rym look like a mole with the stache, or did he have a mole near his stache somewhere? Could someone please clarify this for me?
  • What is this mole-stache I keep hearing about? Did Rym look like a mole with the stache, or did he have a mole near his stache somewhere? Could someone please clarify this for me?
    Molest + Mustache.
  • LOL, Mole-stache. First thing that came into my mind. Too bad I don't have photoshop at work, or I would have made a better image.

Looks like Snidely Whiplash has taken over Bowser's job. Does that mean Dudley Do-Right has to deal with the King of the Koopas?

I'm still working out how much wax to use.
  • Ah-hem. The term ismolestache. Thank you very much. ^_~
    Indeed. If you see a man wearing both a molestache and a Pedosmile, That's when you're sure.
  • Best stache I ever saw was this guy at Lolla who took the classic Dali 'stache, and extended each side into foot-long waxed spikes that came off of his face and curved upward. I was fucking amazed. Pretty sure he was a bike messenger.
  • Wyatt, I haven't seen you in a while. Is that a recent picture?
  • That was taken on Monday. :D
  • edited September 2009
    I can't decide if I love or hate the mustache. I keep going back and forth. I definitely like the longer hair, though. Something else is different too, but I can't put my finger on it. Did you lose weight?
    Post edited by Kate Monster on
  • Danka :) I need to trim up the goatee part but I want to leave the mustache alone. I like the longer hair too but I need to get it styled or evened out or what ever you want to call it. It's gone from 'unruly but manageable' to 'hot mess' in the last few weeks. I may deal with it to keep my attempt to not cut my hair for a year.

I'm the same weight wise. (200lb+/-5lb) I think I may have added more muscle.