This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

The Birthday Thread

Comments

• edited May 2012
    We should do this together more often, Casa!
    Damn straight!
    Post edited by Casa Vino on
  • Happy Birthday Rochelle!
  • edited May 2012
    Odd coincidence, Mine was 4 days, 34 foot sport cruiser, Motorbikes, decent cars, Golf(I'm still terrible, but also still have a drive like an artillery cannon), and every pub(and a few cafes) on Bribie Island got a good working over.

We should do this together more often, Casa!
    The tweets I got from Churba during his birthday celebration were hilarious.

Happy birthday, Ro! Hope your ears get better.
    Post edited by WindUpBird on
  • edited May 2012
    The tweets I got from Churba during his birthday celebration were hilarious.
    You know it's going to be a good day when it starts with expediently borrowing a boat.

Happy birthday, Ro! If the times you have over your birthday are half as good as your knitting skills, then it'd be twice the birthday any of us have ever had.

Post edited by Churba on
  • Tracking back nine months puts Ro's conception at mid-August, and as we all know a rainbow lasting three hours was reported Aug. 14, 1979 in Wales. COINCIDENCE? I think not. She was born under the sign of the nyan.
  • party
    That's from the video of the kid flipping out because his mom took away his WoW account or something, right? I remember watchign that years ago, when YouTube was new.
  • That's from the video of the kid flipping out because his mom took away his WoW account or something, right? I remember watchign that years ago, when YouTube was new.
    It was only from three years ago, also it was faked.
  • Happy Birthday, Ikatono!
  • Apparently MATATATATAT is old(er) today. Congratulations.
  • edited July 2012
    So I'm 16 now. It feels odd to be as old as every teenaged TV character ever (besides the occasional 17 year old like my avatar).
    Post edited by Greg on
  • Congratulations, now you're now the age of consent and you can be tried as an adult!
  • Wow, I didn't realize there was someone that young here. Are there younger still people about?
  • Wow, I didn't realize there was someone that young here. Are there younger still people about?
    I know, its crazy. I had figured Greg was at least 17 already.

It seems like just yesterday when Sail was his age...
  • Haha, yeah, right? It's hard to believe I've been on this forum for nearly six years.
  • For some reason I though you where around my age when we met.
  • Yeah, I've been here almost 4.5 years. Crazy.
  • For some reason I though you where around my age when we met.
    I tend to groom myself to look older when I go to a con. That same day I met up with a friend who's known me since I was 10 or so. He thought I was already in college.
  • It seems like just yesterday when Sail was his age...
    I may be mixing you up with someone else on Facebook, but aren't you, like, my age too?
  • I joined when I was in High School
  • I joined when I was in high school too, it's just that I was a freshman ^_~
  • edited July 2012
    x
    Post edited by Sail on
  • Oh we're like the same age, but I just remember finding out that you and a couple other people were younger than I had thought at the time. I had just kind of figured that most people on here were around Scrym's age.
  • edited July 2012
    I'm 25 at the moment. And I can't recall which one of us is older, but Neito and I share a birthday. Or, all of them, really, but you know what I mean.
    Post edited by Churba on
  • Oh we're like the same age, but I just remember finding out that you and a couple other people were younger than I had thought at the time. I had just kind of figured that most people on here were around Scrym's age.
    Ah, gotcha. I remember people being surprised the first time I disclosed my age, which was flattering.
  • Seriously man, I thought you were older than you were when I first found out. I was like, "Wow, he's younger than I thought."
  • (◕‿◕✿)
  • I am 22 today join about two years ago. Depressingly I'm regularly mistaken for 32.
  • Hrm... we can celebrate my birthday a "little" early at MAGFest possibly...
  • Hrm... we can celebrate my birthday a "little" early at MAGFest possibly...
    Knowing some people who also celebrate their birthdays at MAGfest, this is a good idea.