This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

The Birthday Thread

Comments

• 誕生日おめでとうございます! (^ω^)

Happy Birthday Emily!
  • Bunnies everywhere, it must be Emily's birthday.
    I wrote a song for her birthday a couple years back expressly saying that she's about more than bunnies. Viga did that comic too. But it seems she's stuck with birthday bunns.
  • I wrote a song for her birthday a couple years back expressly saying that she's about more than bunnies. Viga did that comic too. But it seems she's stuck with birthday bunns.
    I know there's much more to Emily than love o' bunnies... but when I see ANY bunny-flavored cute, I immediately think of her. I imagine there is a similar explanation for having been given only green presents for a good portion of my upgrowing.
  • Awesome! This made me laugh and smile and be so happy.
    Also, I do love bunnies (and other animals) very much, so I can see how my online persona is very bunniful.
  • edited October 2012
    HUG!
    Post edited by no fun girl on
  • GeoGeo
    edited October 2012

Happy Birthday Sonic!!

and

Happy Birthday Victoria!!
    Post edited by Geo on
  • Well I turn 24 today.
  • Well I turn 24 today.
    Congratulations, in another year your automobile insurance rate will drop drastically.
  • 26 Today. Woo.
    Well I turn 24 today.
    Happy birthday. Isn't November great?

• Happy Birthday to both Prof. Pangloss and Viga!! I wish we could have double birthday celebration with the forumites. But...ya know...geography limitations.

Have a great day! Both of you!
  • edited November 2012
    Also Nuri. (A day or two late though.)
    Post edited by Churba on
  • Yesterday was mine. Today is Wyatt's!! Happy birthday Wyatt!
  • Man a lot of people are Valentine's babies. :P
  • Happy belated birthday Nuri.

Happy birthday to everyone else who has a birthday day. :)
  • Dude, if there is a con and all of us are there, shots. Shots shots shots shots. And cake.
  • I believe that should be standard con procedure regardless. Happy birthday as well.
  • Happy birthdays!
  • edited November 2012
    Dude, if there is a con and all of us are there, shots. Shots shots shots shots. And cake.
    Don't put the two together. My understanding is that cake vodka tastes and smells like chemical warfare...

Post edited by ProfPangloss on
  • Alex Leavitt's girlfriend made cake shots for my sister and I. They are quite tasty.
  • Cake vodka tastes like cake icing, not cake. This is the flaw.

Either invent vodka icing, or "cake vodka" that is actually infused with the flavors of cake.

Internet powers activate!
  • Happy belated birthday. Nuri! I got you government for your birthday!
  • Dude, if there is a con and all of us are there, shots. Shots shots shots shots. And cake.
    I actually have a alcohol based baked good. I call it a Party Rock Pie. :3
  • Happy belated birthday. Nuri! I got you government for your birthday!
    Best present ever!
  • Happy Birthday George (or George Patches)!!
  • Happy 23rd Birthday to me!