This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Forum Flea Market

14567810»

Comments

• I will definitely take the Darkwing Duck comics if no one else has claimed them.

OK, give me like, a few dollars or whatev. It's just one trade.
    MATATAT said:

Is Mega Man Tribute just an art book or is it actually a comic?

Also depending how much you want I might take the Deathnote off your hands. I had them all at one point and read them but I think I sold them in college because I wanted the monies. I've been thinking about reading through it again though recently.

I was considering just buying them on Kindle since way less space but they're kinda expensive that way as well

It's an art book full of the finest Mega Man fanarts. It actually is the awesomest Mega Man fanart there is. It's pretty expensive too, at least on Amazon, and also the cover price. You are the second person to ask about it. I didn't realize it would be such a hot item. I'm keeping my Mega Man Official Complete Works, which has all the original Inafune art in it, as well as interviews and other biz.

I will gladly send you all the Death Notes. it's 13 volumes. The box set of 12 volumes goes for $60. So just give me like, $40 and I'll take care of the shipping?

I'm pretty much just taking whatever people want to pay. But I think a good guideline is to imagine the book on sale at a convention. What price would be really too hot to pass up, but not ludicrously low that people will fight over it?
  • Anyone interested in taking some old mother boards with CPU & RAM still on it?

After my computer upgrades last year, I was planning on making a NAS or whatever. Now, I don't want to.

Let me know if you're interested. Free, just pay for shipping which would more than likely be a either a USPS Large Flat Rate Box or Medium Box.

One is a ASUS M2N-E - AiLifestyle Series - motherboard - ATX - Socket AM2 - nForce 570 Ultra - Socket AM2.

The other is ASUS M2N-E SLI AM2 NVIDIA nForce 500 SLI MCP ATX AMD Motherboard.

I honestly forget how much RAM is attached to either, but I want to say definitely over 6gb. I'll even throw in Zalman fan I used on mine because the fan won't fit in my new build.

Anyhoo, let me know. I originally tried looking up local places to take it, and they list that they take everything else in regards to computer parts except mobos.
  • Is any of it DDR2 by any chance?
  • Pretty sure.
  • I didn't think to look until after I posted but both mobo's appear to be DDR2. I'm interested. I've only been on 2gb for years now so any amount more would be a big increase, and I plan on building a NAS or HTPC or something eventually anyway.
  • Anyone want a plush toy of the killer rabbit from Monty Python and the Holy Grail?
  • Does anyone want a flatbed scanner? It's a Canoscan LiDE 110. It works just fine. The problem is that it doesn't scan film negatives, which is the thing I want to scan most. The photo lab charges like $14 to scan a roll of film. I bought a new scanner that can scan negatives, and it will pay for itself very very quickly.
  • I put some seeds up in the playing god thread. Take a look if ye have interest.
  • I put some seeds up in the playing god thread. Take a look if ye have interest.

• edited September 2016
    I just bought a new sleeping pad for camping, so I'm looking to sell my old one. It's this model: https://www.rei.com/product/780996/therm-a-rest-prolite-plus-sleeping-pad-womens
    I've had it for 3 years, and have taken good care of it. It sometimes needs more air in the morning, so worth checking for leaks (but if there is one, it's probably very small & repair kits are cheap. I've had this issue since buying it, but it wasn't enough of an issue to exchange it. Also, if anyone expresses interest, I will actually check for leaks.). It has a high R-rating and is best for back sleepers (which is why I'm switching). It packs into the size of a gallon jug -ish. Even if you don't camp, it's quite useful for floor sleeping/crashing.
    Just checking here because it still has a lot of use in it & otherwise I'll probably just use it for chilling on the floor.
    Post edited by no fun girl on

Are they the ultra rare coco beans?