This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Pet Photos

Comments

• Get the hell off myinternetsplanet.
    Go back to your lab and play with your bacteria.
  • Get the hell off myinternetsplanet.
    Go back to your lab and play with your bacteria.

Aww, aren't they cute?
    You can have both!
  • That is so adorable.

I dunno why people are so "AH" about germs. I'm really aware of germs (to the point of going, "there's germs on that doorknob, there, there, there, my dog..." constantly)... yet it never bothers me. Ever. Okay, when I cook for others, I'm particular about making sure there's as few germs or whatever, but besides that, I eat with my fingers, share food with my friends/dog, and otherwise just .. share germs.

After all, nothing says friendship like backwash!!
  • edited November 2007
    I am allergic to dogs.
    Aren't all the evil things, like vampires, Terminators, the walking dead, and things of this nature, allergic to dogs?
    Post edited by HungryJoe on
  • Sometimes we have to put Nova's ears up into a ponytail so that she doesn't get bits of rawhide in her ears:

Nova with her pacifier bone:

• Nova with her ears up: TEH MOST ADORABLE THING EVER. =3

I wish I had a picture around of my dog as Snow White.. >>;
  • It's not that bad people have dog problems. It's that the great evil masterminds always have a cat.
  • edited November 2007
    Ipsa jumping through a hoop at an Agility Trial:

Nova jumping a fence at another trial (sorry about the colors being a little washed out):

Post edited by HungryJoe on
  • Lily sleeping on her back
    Lily, the fuzzy cat, and our oldest pet.

Wash wants the squirrel
    Wash, he got bigger then we thought he would (17 pounds of cat!)

Paczki and Paczek
    Paczki and Paczek. Paczek is the one surviving baby of Paczki.

Ogorki
    And Ogorki (pickle), the bunny we rescued from the pet store. He was there almost a month. He is very vocal with his grunting when you go into his cage.
  • @HungryJoe - your dogs do Agility? Wow, that's so cool! I wanted to do that with my dog, but it didn't work out (money wasn't there for classes or any of the things needed... ><; )

@Jameskun - FUZZY CAT *rubs belly, is killed* =3 Cute rabbits, too!
  • Kage_rod- Quest came to me named that way from the adoption place. I got Epic about a month or two later and named him that. Hehe, I do like RPGs and tabletop games (specifically gurps).

Hungryjoe- Your poodles are exquisite. I really like that pic of his ears tied up.

James- Hehe. Quest and Wash are the same weight. WEIGHT BUDDIES!
  • edited November 2007
    lelu.jpg

This Lelu, my gf's and my daughter. She was adopted from a local animal shelter, and we have no idea how old she is, but we are thinking at least 6 years old. Her original name was "Momma Cat," and she will come if we call for her using it, so we rarely call her Lelu. The truly funny thing is that she acts more like a dog than a cat, including turning in circles before she sits down. Plus, she'll follow us around the house, and will either lay down on our Transformers blanket, or on my arm rest on my recliner, or in my lap.
    Post edited by WallyBman on
  • Lelu Dallas? Multipass!
  • @HungryJoe - your dogs do Agility? Wow, that's so cool! I wanted to do that with my dog, but it didn't work out (money wasn't there for classes or any of the things needed... ><; )</p>
    Yes. Agility can be very fun. The level of training required really strengthens your bond with the dog.

Agility shows are always short on volunteers. I'm sure if you just went to a show, you could volunteer to be a timer, a runner, or something else. Like a lot of hobbies, you will find that the more shows you attend will introduce you to more and more people and you can really develop a lot of new friendships.
  • edited November 2007
    There needs to be more doggy pictures. This is mine, Jessie - a boxer.

Jessie in her bed

Another picture of her, this time resting her head on my mums foot. Boxers are very touchy feely - they like being in physical contact with their family. :)

Jessie
    Post edited by dutopia on
    My cat Tiffany. She's completely wild, and loves to eat your fingers and hands when petting her, but we think she secretly loves us. We assume she's about 5-6, but we don't know because she was the neighborhood cat my dad's friend gave us.
    The other is Critter, which I don't have a picture of. *tear tear* Anyways, he's got black, grey, and brownish stripes on his back, tail, legs, and top of his head, with white on his feet, tummy, and chin/neck. We got him at one of the No-Kill animal shelters, after we played with him every week for a month. His name was Yogi, and he comes when you call him that or Critter. His birthday is somewhere from May 12-16, which is only a few days from mine that is the 18th. He is also one to lick himself when we have guests, usually my parties.

• Yes. Agility can be very fun. The level of training required really strengthens your bond with the dog.

Agility shows are always short on volunteers. I'm sure if you just went to a show, you could volunteer to be a timer, a runner, or something else. Like a lot of hobbies, you will find that the more shows you attend will introduce you to more and more people and you can really develop a lot of new friendships.
    Ah, but there's no agility shows in this city... >>; Trust me, I tried. So, in order to -see- these, I'd have to move to a larger city or travel, both of which is hard due to being only 17 and not being able to drive yet.
  • I have 2 cats:

and 2 chinchillas:
  • Chinchillas are the most awesome pets!
  • The girls atop Federal Hill:

• Your poodles make me happy.

COSPLAY THE POODLES!
  • edited August 2008
    Macy the mad shoe-chewer. She has a surprise coming Monday -- she's getting her uterus removed. Shhhh. Don't tell her.
    Post edited by Jason on
  • Zoee, our new Chihuahua Puppy
  • edited August 2008
    Aww, I don't know how I missed this thread. Maybe I didn't, maybe I was just lazy. I love seeing people's pets, even if it is just cuddly bacteria.
    Here is Chiqui and Dragonov (Gon for short and no, I didn't name him).
    Chiqui is a lurker on the forum. He misses the activity in the Art Attack thread. ( the art is from Funfetus. He was really interested.)
    At times Gon's lip gets stuck and he looks like he has an Elvis thing going on.
    Post edited by Mankoon on
  • jccjcc
    edited August 2008
    I am a bear. Please do not feed me.
    My pet rock. :)

Post edited by jcc on
  • What a coincidence, I just took a bunch of particularly adorable pictures of our dogs the other day. :D

This is the older one of the two, Suki. She's the calm and smart one, and really likes to snuggle up quietly beside people. She still gets really excited to see us when we come home, though, and she goes crazy for fluffy chew toys.
    Look Up... Waaaay Up!

Tomo is from a different litter, and about half a year younger. He's a lot more whiny and attention-seeking than Suki (and probably a little dumber), but he's still incredibly lovable. He luuuuuurves belly scratches, and one of his favourite pastimes is rolling around on the carpet. Mm, Nostrils!

And this is probably the best picture I've ever taken of the two of them together to date. D'awww, Cuties! 01

They're both bichon shih-tzus, if anyone's curious.
  • The last one is so cute but Suki looks so scared!
  • Does she? She was pretty calm when I took that picture. Maybe I just caught the white of her eye at a wrong angle. Or maybe she doesn't like camera flashes. XD
  • Well as of yesterday, I am now a proud new mother of a baby girl kitten. Well she's 12 weeks old and not as kitten as I want her to be. A coworker's friend heard about my recent loss of a cat and happened to need to get rid of a kitten. My boyfriend and I went to go check out the kitten, and we couldn't say no.

We dont' have a name yet, however there are a few that we have thought of. Once we get used to eachother and she shows me personality, it will help us make a final decision. However, I also ask you guys what you think.

Option 1: Digit I chose this name because on her left front paw, there is a tiny spot on her toes. Digit is another name for a toe, so that seemed fitting.
    Option 2: Pixel My boyfriend came up with this. I thought it was cute because it's kinda geeky.
    Option 3: Raccoon A coworker pointed out that her tail is gray and black striped. Normally tabbies have brown and black striped tails.
    Option 4: Tanooki I know she barely resembles Tanooki from SMB 3, however it's such a cute name.

I'm really excited that I have my very own kitten. I plan on spoiling this little one as if she were my own baby.