This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Mobile Games

1234568»

Comments

• edited November 2015
    MATATAT said:

I like Pokemon Shuffle but I'm about ready to just delete it. The boss battles in that game are fucking ridiculous. Almost impossible to beat without grinding out coins or just giving in to the microtransactions.

If you started playing it at release and caught all the legendaries, it's not so bad. The 3ds version is a lot easier. HP is lower, catch chance is higher, and everything costs at least 500 coins less.
    Post edited by Ruffas on
  • Suburbia the board game? Not sure if you can play offline, but there's a single player option and a solo campaign mode.
  • Ruffas said:

MATATAT said:

I like Pokemon Shuffle but I'm about ready to just delete it. The boss battles in that game are fucking ridiculous. Almost impossible to beat without grinding out coins or just giving in to the microtransactions.

If you started playing it at release and caught all the legendaries, it's not so bad. The 3ds version is a lot easier. HP is lower, catch chance is higher, and everything costs at least 500 coins less.
    Yeah I actually noticed that dramatically. I played some on 3DS and then when it finally came to the iPhone I was excited I could play it on the bus. Then I realized that I was catching none of the same Pokemon and even with higher percentage of catch rate would frequently not catch them. I have a couple of the legendaries, like Mew, but I don't really feel like they're that effective. But also I can't really tell what leveling Pokemon up really contributes to. Because going back and playing "lower level" Pokemon my higher level Pokemon still end up doing about the same amount of damage it looks like.
  • You get +2 damage per level, which for most levels doesn't make a difference, but for some, the little bit more damage is what you need to get S rank, which gets you more EX stages.
  • Mario Run is coming out in 5 days. Looks good. Here is a story about it.

http://www.polygon.com/2016/12/8/13887792/super-mario-run-details-nintendo-miyamoto

The real news, though is buried deep.

MIYAMOTO PLAYS NEKO ATSUME