This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

FRCF Secret Santa 2015 (Later and Dirtier Than Ever!)

Comments

• Dear Santee, I do not know what you are getting, so make sure you tell me when you get it.
  • What did you do?
  • What did you do?

Maybe it's a Crunchyroll rando-bag?
  • What did you do?

It is rando...something. I got it from a store I am almost guaranteed that you never heard of.
  • Coldguy said:

What did you do?

It is rando...something. I got it from a store I am almost guaranteed that you never heard of.
    You got your Santee a hipster?
  • edited December 2015
    Got my gift! Thanks Gent :smile:

It was a box in a box in a box! First the amazon box, 2nd the amazon gift box, the final box being Terra Mystica, which was the most exciting to open. There must be around a hundred components of varying shapes colours and sizes in that game. I'm excited to learn what they all do!
    Post edited by Pegu on
  • edited December 2015
    The fun part was the decoy gift.
    But seriously, you were one point away from getting a single yugioh card.
    Also, Amazon doesn't give you much room in card space.
    Post edited by ThatGent on
  • Amazon says that Santa got there early.

Like, today.
  • Santa attempted delivery and couldn't get through the door so he left instructions on how to get it.
  • There was no note in my box so I can't be 100% sure if this was my Secret Santa from here but I can't imagine who else would send me a set of awesome Pacman cookies cutters. Thanks to whoever set me such a great gift! I'll be using them for cookie making either this weekend or next!
  • edited December 2015

Thanks again! I wanted to show the gift's already got some use.
    Post edited by edifolco25 on
  • I was finally in to get my Santa's present. It's a bike multi tool, just like I asked for. Thanks Santa!

To my santee, I'm going to put your present in the mail tomorrow morning.
  • To my secret Santee, the gift is on its way, should be there by Friday. I hope you like it!
  • Thanks for the shirts. You gave me wonderful gift of laundry procrastination. Also the gift of confusing the fuck out of my building's front desk while they tried to figure out who "Super Pichu" was.
  • Ruffas said:

I was finally in to get my Santa's present. It's a bike multi tool, just like I asked for. Thanks Santa!

To my santee, I'm going to put your present in the mail tomorrow morning.

I don't understand, do they not sell peanut butter in Japan or is it made differently or is it some specific US peanut butter additives. That request had me puzzled.
  • Unless you go to Costco or some other import store, you can only get tiny jars of creamy peanut butter.
  • Santee, your gift has been sent.
  • Santa, your gift is perfectly timed and perfectly themed.
    Nothing brings friends and family closer together quite like intentional sabotage and vocally pointing out the incompetence of others.
  • edited December 2015
    Got mine!
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • Santee yours is on its way but a conspiracy of bullshit and the asinine nature of the royal mail means it will be a bit late. Ill throw some extra stuff in or something.
  • Cheers Ryan that was an amazing gift! the kit kats will go in my lunch box as a treat on bad days. I'll post pictures later. I shall have to take you out for a beer for that one man.
  • So Amazon straight up lied to me. On Friday my Santee's gift was listed as "arriving today, and then below that it read "shipping soon"

Fortunately it should be arriving today!
  • I got an awesome staple remover built into a lion's head / body. Not sure what I'll use it on lol, but currently it's sitting next to my Portal gun.
    It's the kind of staple remove a Lannister would use.
  • Thanks Santa! I just got my double bladed batman knife. image image
  • Opened mine. A wooden cube puzzle and a metal key puzzle :-) Thanks mystery Santa.
  • Opened mine. A wooden cube puzzle and a metal key puzzle :-) Thanks mystery Santa.

Glad you like it!
  • Santee, your gift is slated to arrive Wednesday. Sorry for the lateness!
  • Mine will also be late. Waiting on a group buy to go through.
  • Santee, your gift from me will be late as well.