This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Anyone else getting errors?

2»

Comments

• edited May 2012
    Just got the cloudflare error as well. Is that the default 404 error for Cloudflare or something? Seems like an unprofessional thing for a web host to do - turn a client's error message into free advertising for yourself.

EDIT: Whoa damn, just got this interesting glitch when I revisited a tab.
    You may be working on the site right now or something, but I figured I'd be a good little user and let you know in case it's helpful. Google Chrome on Linux Mint, btw.

EDIT2: It's like the matrix dissolving before my eyes! Maybe this means I should start studying for my final or something...
    Post edited by Schnevets on
  • I have had both of those errors in the past couple of weeks.
  • The CloudFlare error will appear if the site actually goes down. If it appears when the site is not down, then that is brokenness.
  • I get an error on my work computer occasionally
  • It will occasionally flip out and take forever to refresh a page. Maybe once an hour. When that happens, I'll get a blank white screen in the browser for about 50 seconds.
  • Oh it never does that for me, I just get a message in the bottom left saying "Yo, something happened."
  • edited May 2012
    EDIT: Whoa damn, just got this interesting glitch when I revisited a tab.
    That's the one I was talking about. It's some request that goes crazy after page-load.
    It will occasionally flip out and take forever to refresh a page. Maybe once an hour. When that happens, I'll get a blank white screen in the browser for about 50 seconds.
    You have the patience to wait 50 seconds. Stopping and reloading works as a solution to that for me.

You know, people say to not fix shit if it's not broken. They say that because of crap like this, and Vanilla 2.
    Post edited by Not nine on
  • image No formatting tools.

Only me?
  • Dazzle369 said:

image No formatting tools.

Only me?

I don't have them either. I haven't had them for a couple days.
  • Dito. I just assumed Scott disabled them to try and force people to learn some html.
  • Scott said he disabled them.
  • MATATAT said:

Scott said he disabled them.

• The human mind can never truly explore the complex labyrinth of Scott's thoughts.

Reality - Probably turned it off same reason he turned it off last time, telling people to learn some goddamned HTML and stop being lazy. I just whipped up macros that match the hotkeys for the taskbar. My laziness will not be denied.