This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

It's handegg season

1434445464749»

Comments

• I'll also be at Hawks game tonight.
  • Nice. I'll be in 319 Row V, a bit far up, but it's all good. I'm getting more and more excited at the day goes by. Getting all my gear ready.
  • This is the prime time game we all deserve.

I'm losing my mind and my voice.
  • Took a personal day. Body aching, voice almost gone. Worth it. Best time.
  • Totally ok with people calling Cowboys as NFC Champs. They aren't tried and true when it comes to serious adversity and when it's clutch time.

Fuck the Cowboys.
  • Things the Packers don't have this year:
    - A running back with a rushing touchdown
    - A defensive touchdown
    - A special teams touchdown
    - A backup QB passing touchdown
    - A backup QB rushing touchdown

Things the Packers have this year:
    Aaron Rodgers, who has personally thrown or run for every touchdown this year.

That's not how to be a good football team :(
  • I'm seriously bummed about Earl Thomas. He played on another level. I hope he decides to keep playing. At least he has excellent doctors from Virginia Mason. It's not the same without him.
  • It's very quiet In NYC. This weather. The playoff picture. The division rivalry. Sunday night. Its an omen. There is going to be a legendary game tonight. Probably the biggest game of the season so far for any team. Just let the G-Men win.
  • *ahem*

Go, Pack.

Go.
  • Dromaro said:

*ahem*

Go, Pack.

Go.

Dat tundra.
  • It wasn't legendary, but we won! Fuck the Cowboys!
  • edited December 2016

I wish the Seahawks played yesterday. It's shame.
    Post edited by Rochelle on
  • Rochelle said:

Imagine every game being like that. Welcome to the '90s! Those days will come again. They always do. Even for New England. Hoodie can't live forever. Only father time is undefeated.
  • A Wisconsin QB threw a touchdown to another Wisconsin QB. In Wisconsin.

Go Badgers.
  • Apreche said:

Rochelle said:

Imagine every game being like that. Welcome to the '90s! Those days will come again. They always do. Even for New England. Hoodie can't live forever. Only father time is undefeated.
    My darker side secretly hopes for that so that the lines for season tickets might possibly get smaller. They rose astronomically as the Hawks started to get good.
  • edited December 2016
    LOL yeah right. I would love season tickets. I was so lucky to go to 2 games this year on the cheap & free.

Also Fisher finally fucking fired! But there are rumors of Jim Harbaugh leaving Michigan for LA. NO. NO. NO.

I loved the rivalry he brought with the 49ers, but FUCK. He would be a brutal edition to the Rams.

Also this Thursday vs the Rams at Home in color rush Action Green! I don't give a fuck what the haters say, that green is awesome. I gots my RW #3 Action Green Jersey and I love it.
    Post edited by Rochelle on
  • Rochelle said:

But there are rumors of Jim Harbaugh leaving Michigan for LA.

This is unacceptable. Harbaugh may not leave Michigan until we are feasting upon Buckeye tears.
  • Rochelle said:

Ah, but they did. They were defeated 38 points to 10 points by the Green Bay, Wisconsin based Green Bay Packers.

I'm sorry you missed the game. It was a good'un.
  • G-Men got the second best record in the NFC, are the only team to beat the team with the first best record (twice). Yet, we haven't clinched a playoff spot.
  • Ok, so I said we haven't clinched, but... The only way we miss the playoffs is if

We lose both of our remaining games.

AND

Atlanta, Green Bay, and Tampa all win all of their remaining games

AND

Detroit beats Dallas

So if anyone likes to bet on sports, you can go check out your life savings. All of the above is definitely going to happen.
  • Apreche said:

Ok, so I said we haven't clinched, but... The only way we miss the playoffs is if

We lose both of our remaining games.

AND

Atlanta, Green Bay, and Tampa all win all of their remaining games

AND

Detroit beats Dallas

So if anyone likes to bet on sports, you can go check out your life savings. All of the above is definitely going to happen.

I don't keep too much track of american football but I love the drama that erupts as a necessary consequence of them having so few games a season.
  • Apreche said:

Green Bay [...] win all of their remaining games

• That part is the most definitely happening.
  • We all know the Browns are probably going to become the second 0-16 team ever. The first team to go 0-16 was the 2008 Lions. Only the '76 Bucs have gone 0-14. All other winless teams played less than 14 games.

However, what I did not know is that the 2008 Lions actually won all four of their preseason games. The Browns have not won any of their preseason games. Unless they somehow win, they are going to be the official and undisputed worst team of all time.
  • We don't punt for the rest of the season or you trade me.

Of course, the time for that was in like week 8.
  • The Browns won and the Saints put the GMen in the big dance to take down Dallas and New England. Heyooooo!
  • If only the Seahawks played today...