This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Why can't Lego release sets like this?

12345679»

Comments

• I'd buy the Saturn V if it wasn't a meter tall.
  • I wouldn't buy the Saturn V if it was less than 1 meter, but I probably still won't buy it since it's gonna be like hundreds of bloxy bux.
  • SWATrous said:

I wouldn't buy the Saturn V if it was less than 1 meter, but I probably still won't buy it since it's gonna be like hundreds of bloxy bux.

I would pay hundreds if it was very detailed and fit on my desk at work. In reality, it's going to be the kind you need to hang semi-horizontally from the ceiling, and I can't make that happen.
  • These are the sets for the upcoming LEGO Batman movie (potential spoilers ahead). They all look amazing but jeez they are expensive. If you wanted to get all of them it would run you 700 dollars at MSRP and I didn't calculate in the minifig collection which can also be difficult to complete.
  • That LEGO Clayface though!!!

The Arkham Asylum set looks really neat, even if, as you said, it's in untouchable price territory. The minifig collections are always amazing but at like $5 a pop for a bling bag single minifig I recoil in horror at the expense.

Also digging the Penguin's car and some small details in the Batcave Break-in set, like the duck boat, and Batman having a rotating clothing rack with all his ridiculous special-purpose outfits hanging on it. Surely will be a big movie joke.
  • The "ultimate collector series" version of the Sandcrawler is going out of print. I'm resisting the urge to snatch one up. Just too much $$$.