This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Front Row Crew Forum Secret Santa 2011 - Registration Closed.

Comments

• This is my first time.
    Kewl. It's really easy. Get an address, send a gift. I was real nervous last year, and it was damn easy.
  • I've seen this go by the past few years and always considered signing up, but I haven't because of fear that I might not get my Santee the right gift. But you know what? I'll go for it this year.
  • I had that fear. Turns out eBay has great pricing on Genesis games.
  • If all else fails, just hope your Santee posted their Steam Wishlist. I put a link to it just in case it may be too hard to shop for my gift. Lots of good deals for cheap.
  • Yeah. This is true.
  • Will be doing!
  • If all else fails, just hope your Santee posted their Steam Wishlist. I put a link to it just in case it may be too hard to shop for my gift. Lots of good deals for cheap.
    Quite a few forum regulars list their steam Id in their account or IDshare, so you can look at their Steam account even if they don't explicitly post their wishlist.
  • DAMMIT PANGLOSS! LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO! OPEN A PERFECTLY GOOD UNOPENED THREAD, THAT'S WHAT! My fist has been shook at you.
  • Sign me up!
  • Sure, why not? I like sending and receiving packages.
  • Oh my goodness, there are already 30 people signed up! ^_^ Amazing! Keep em coming guys!

Also, reading all of your "Dear Santa" letters warms me up more than a mug of hot toddy!
  • So, I think I am gonna give this another go. I'm feeling cheery this semester.
  • Am I too late? It said Sep 20th... I'm still on time, right? I signed up, so I think I should be good.
  • It says October 20th, so you've got time.
  • Dear Santa,
    I need to add this to my list. Thank you. ~Ro
  • No. Fucking. Way.

Where is my animatronic dramatic prairie dog.
  • Isn't the deadline today? When will we get our notifications, Mr. Khaze? I'm just being pushy because the sooner I know, the better. I have many projects on my plate and I'm already being lazy due to video games.
  • edited October 2011
    Wow, yeah, the deadline is today isn't it? I don't know why but I had it in my head that it was halloween...

Anyway, I'll make the pairings tonight then.

Edit:Actually, strike that. I'll make the pairings tomorrow. Today will be the last chance to sign up.

Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • I got mine in last night, in what I thought was literally the closing hours of it.
  • I just did, although I'm not sure if I already did.
  • Aw shit I'm anxious to see who I got.
  • so, when do we get the email or whatever
  • 很快.
  • Are we talking normal people soon or local government soon, if the latter, we should get the list around March.
  • Are we talking normal people soon or local government soon, if the latter, we should get the list around March.
    Normal people soon.
  • "Oops, I missed it again." :3c
  • Normal people soon, eh?