This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Bad Puns

Comments

• I assert that Disney does the best puns when it cmes to their Theme Parks. There is a counter service restaurant in Dinoland USA at the Animal Kingdom called Trilo-bite.

I have so many more, but I'll spare you all... for now.
  • Q: Why are Saturday and Sunday so strong?
    A: Because the rest are weekdays.
  • edited October 2010
    Nice one, Timo.

EDIT: Oh wait, I guess I was supposed to make a pun, based on the thread's history. I guess I'll have to put one in here.
    Post edited by lackofcheese on
    This belongs on a shirt.
  • This belongs on a shirt.
    Closest one they have is on Zazzle.
  • Anybody who enjoys really bad puns should be following George Hrab (@GeorgeHrab) on Twitter. Every day or he just tweets out a whole bunch of really atrocious one-liners.

If you have to ask "Who's George Hrab?" then shame on you.

Some of today's:
    -Whilst eating pasta last night I thought- much like a pretzel after a massage, I feel like a breadstick.
    -You'd think that hippopotamuses would be more trendy.
    -Sending your kids to church in order to learn morality is like expecting to get your shoes fixed by eating peach cobbler.
    -A proctologist probably uses a polorrhoid camera.
  • If you have to ask "Who's George Hrab?" then shame on you.
    "Brains Body Both" is one of my favorite songs.
  • This belongs on a shirt.
    I own a shirt that says "Resistance is futile(If < 1 ohm)"
    So in other words, the Borg short-circuit your brain.
  • That reminds me of the time someone at my school threw a Duracell at a teacher. He got arrested for assault with a battery.
  • Just found this gem on a forum:
    There is also the buffer overflow problem, which plagues C, which is just a "distant memory" for Perl programmers.
  • I was on a trip called Neshama. I once accused it of being a ne-SHAM-a
  • The past, present, and future walked into a bar. It was tense.
  • You all suck.
  • To keep my little brother entertained on a long car ride I thought up this game: Every time you put on or remove your sun glasses, you have to make a pun. If you can't think of one, you're not allowed to do anything with them. It was horrible.

"If as stoner is driving down a road, does that make it a highway?"

"If I slap a journalist with a steak, is that like Meat the Press?"

"These spectacles are made of incandescent plasma."

"If I froze some rooiboos into the shape of a mug, would it be a tea cup?"

"If a journalist gets into a jousting competition without paying, does that make him a freelancer?"
  • "If a journalist gets into a jousting competition without paying, does that make him a freelancer?"
    Well, Technically, I called it "Blagging free entry from the Gate attendant at the Royal Armories."
  • edited August 2011
    I forgot how to throw a boomerang, but then it came back to me.

I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger and bigger, and then it hit me.
    Post edited by iruul on
  • You all suck.
    I don't think I get it. What's the pun?
  • "Hey Mary, what was this I heard about you having sex with God for money?"
    "Oh, it's nothing. I just wanted to make a little prophet."
  • I have kleptomania. When it gets bad I just take something for it.
  • I was going to tell a gay joke, butt fuck it.
    Did you know that a minor Star Wars villain was going to star in a Hanna-Barbera cartoon? It was going to be called Jabbajaw.

woop-woop-woop-woop-woop-woop
    I just got a copy of tomorrow's newspaper! The top story in the sports section is about a New York football team signing Ben Roethlisberger. The headline is "B-B-B-Benny and the Jetssssss".
  • edited April 2012
    I was going to tell a gay joke, butt fuck it.
    Gay jokes aren't funny. Cum on guys.
    Post edited by ninjarabbi on
  • Did you hear about Megatron becoming a bounty hunter? Yep, he's a gun for hire now.
  • I don't know of anyone who didn't ignore the keep and followers rule (In old Dungeons and Dragons).

"You've been drifting around strange lands having adventures for several years, therefore, you get a castle now. And some peasants pay you rent, so you can pay the soldiers you also have."

It just doesn't make sense. Unless you dual class to druid. Then you have a right to keep AND bear arms.