This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Beautification: Products. Recommendations. Comments. Questions.

123457»

Comments

I have long hair so got that Head & shoulders to keep the natural hair grease in check. Pear's transparent soap, hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic for the pits, nether regions and miscellaneous areas. Fusion Gamer Razor keeps me from looking like a wolf, though I'd like to see what the 'were' version of me looks like. Got the gamer version because it helps my gaming of course. Arm & Hammer Advance White for Sensitive teeth for the teeth wash, usually get the Enamel care (them damn Haribos got me), thought I'd give the Advance white a try. They both do a good job. Listerine Total care 1L, this in combination with the Waterpik I have leaves my mouth so clean, you could eat from my mouth. Don't do that. Some tea tree facial toner with some cotton pads keeps my face spotless mostly, drinking lots of water helps more. Johnson's cotton buds for the ear excavating. People say not to stick anything in your ear it makes things worst, Noh!. That shit be waxing, need to clean out the guk so that it isn't bothering me.

Last of all, the actual champ, antiperspirant! In my experience brand hasn't mattered. I think all the chemistry is the same. I've mostly used Mitchum, though if you have a really dirty day, that shit clumps up and its nasty with pit hairs. Ewk. Sticks together. Tried Right Guard, actually didn't do squat. Dove men care is like heaven for the pits. It just works no irritations, just all the freshnesseseseses.

I have some male fragrances for the odd occasion, but that's pretty much it. If I do anything more to myself it's to my hair, because I have alot of it! Maybe throw in some herbal essence, heat straightening maybe a French plait, trim the moustache, not much to it.

Hygiene.
  • A second shave with the new razor and butter went well. The razor performed just as well, again, as my mach 3. I think, that for the price and non-hassle, the Dollar Shave Club razors are worth the price. The shave butter worked fine, and like I said before, I like that I can see where I am shaving when using it.
  • For shampoo I mostly go for whatever is in te bathroom at the time. I use axe stick and will occasionally spritz a little body spray. The MOTHERFUCKING KEY is to not wear so much they smell you before they see you. Recently I've taken to wearing scented oils like the RPG line from Black Phoenix Alchemy Labs. My favorite is Mage.
  • After experimenting with different brands and going from antiperspirant over to deodorant for just about a year, I have concluded that I personally need antiperspirant. Standard deodorant just did not cut it. Even on days where I wasn't very active, a slow build of stink would set in by the end of the day when using just deodorant. With antiperspirant, I am 100% stink free all the way to the end of the day.
  • Well that's the difference between antiperspirant and deodorant. Deodorant is just fragrance to attempt to mask smell. Antiperspirant just stops you from sweating, so no odours.

Unless you're concerned about the chemicals in antiperspirant, I don't see why you should ever not use it. Or use anything and not wash!

If you want to smell nice you need actual perfume (or manfumes if your a man). Hugo Boss is ite.
  • edited October 2013
    Well that's the difference between antiperspirant and deodorant. Deodorant is just fragrance to attempt to mask smell. Antiperspirant just stops you from sweating, so no odours.

Unless you're concerned about the chemicals in antiperspirant, I don't see why you should ever not use it. Or use anything and not wash!

If you want to smell nice you need actual perfume (or manfumes if your a man). Hugo Boss is ite.
    INCORRECT.

Real deodorant contains chemicals that kill odor-causing bacteria. You will perspire as usual, cooling your body, but you will not stink. It is not because of perfume covering up the smell. The smell never happens. Just like you don't have bad breath if you brush your teeth. The smell never existed to be covered up.

Antiperspirant works by clogging your pores with aluminum. This prevents perspiration, but it also hurts your pores and makes them larger. If you use antiperspirant and then stop using it, you will perspire like crazy because your pores are all fucked up.If you never use it, your perspiration levels will be normal and you won't have crazy soaked armpits. You will be able to use just deoderant to avoid stinking without ruining shirts.

If you have been using anti-perspirant, and want to switch away, it will take quite awhile for you pores to heal, and you will suffer excessive perspiration during that time period.
    Post edited by Apreche on
  • What kind of camera did you use? That photograph looks really good.
  • What kind of camera did you use? That photograph looks really good.
    Canon EOS 550D. A real camera.
  • edited October 2013
    How long do those deodorants last?

Also quit sniffin my exif! (joke)

550d is the camera you want, 6d is the one you need!
    Post edited by Dazzle369 on
  • edited October 2013
    Lasts all day, although I only use original scent.
    Post edited by Andrew on
  • I use degree because SILVER, IONS, TECHNOLOGY.

• Cations or anions?
  • Bacteria be like

I aint scurred of no ions.

Muh fukka aint you see dey silva??

Shit sun, gots to run from these pits!

Can't find Silver ion technology on the UK site. Must be rebranded, not sure if it's this TRIsolid thing ma jig.
  • I've had great results with facial cleansing power brushes, even with my sensitive skin. CVS sells a store brand that seems to have similar results to more expensive brands I've used in the past.