This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

The latest episode of South Park

15678911»

Comments

• Owh GheeeeeeeeZ!
  • Dazzle369 said:

Owh GheeeeeeeeZ!

Oh shit. I guess I know what I'm doing tonight.
  • It's been a few weeks, but I only missed one episode? I watched it last night. I guess there's a new one tomorrow.

This episode wasn't really that great. It was mostly setup. They opened the door for Cartman returning to his true self. They also did an OK job of showing that there are different kinds of trolls for different reasons.

Most disappointingly the member berry plot developed in a not interesting way. I was hoping they would go into an awesome terrible secret of space, but they didn't go there. Felt quite similar to how X-Files had terrible secrets of space, but never actually went there.
  • Member when X-Files had terrible secrets of space, but never actually went there?

Ooo I memberrrr
  • Dazzle369 said:

Member when X-Files had terrible secrets of space, but never actually went there?

Ooo I memberrrr

A++++++
  • A+
    For predicting the election so far ahead of time.
  • I've never been happier that South Park doesn't make its show until the last fucking second.
  • "Hey Bill, would you like to join my gentleman's club?"

"Oh you know I would Bill."
  • Apreche said:

I've never been happier that South Park doesn't make its show until the last fucking second.

There's no way they did that in one day. Do you think they made multiple versions?
  • edited November 2016

There's no way they did that in one day. Do you think they made multiple versions?

They produced the episode ahead of time, but then they had to rush a bunch of last-minute changes after what happened. They had to change the episode title ("America is Going to Be Great Again" is now "Oh, Jeez") and you could hear Trey's frantic/angry tone as he's voicing Randy.
    Post edited by Daikun on
  • Please note, this chap who is telling us how awful it is that people complain that you offended them, is also the man who, in a white house press briefing, delayed proceedings just to complain to the White house press secretary how offended he was that Twitter removed his verification mark.
  • Some people like Milo test my personal pacifism.
  • South Park ended in worst possible way they could have chosen this season. I am so disappointed.
  • Nukerjsr said:

South Park ended in worst possible way they could have chosen this season. I am so disappointed.

Do me a solid and spoil it for me?
  • Churba said:

Nukerjsr said:

South Park ended in worst possible way they could have chosen this season. I am so disappointed.

Do me a solid and spoil it for me?
    Trolltrace was stopped by Kyle and people counter-trolling and building up so much energy on the Internet to make it crash. This is accomplished when they get ahold of Cartman and Butters at SpaceX. Butters told Cartman and other men in SpaceX into believing this theory that women are helping the men get to Mars so they can run underground mines where men are harvested for semen and jokes. The power built up at SpaceX is sent through to the Internet by Mr. Garrison and the Internet is completely shut down removing all Internet History and Trolltrace.

-Memberberries are still there and had no relevance to the ending at all except for a shot at the end in front of the Oval Offfice.
    -Heidi and Cartman are still together but Cartman is now crazy skeptical because of the bullshit fantasy.
    -They completely forgot about Randy and his family being mind-controlled by Memberberries, same with Caitlyn Jenner.
    -Gerald gets away with being a shitty troll without any consequences at all because Kyle/Ike never tell on him and Shiela isn't able to look him up on Trolltrace. He literally knocks the Prime Minister off a rail like in Force Awakens still sticking to his "When I troll people, it's satire! Real comedy!" shitck to make sure everything works.

And the episode ends where an old man talks about sending the first e-mail after the big Internet wipe. "I sent him a picture of my dick and called him a fag."

Sums up just about the entire season.