This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

The latest episode of South Park

Comments

• HOLY SHIT THE EXPLANATION
    I was honestly not expecting that AT ALL.
    Totoro parody. Really. Did you catch it?
    I got it when they did the scene when Cartman was sitting on Chulhu's stomach and they yawned. The song was pretty amazing, though.
    I was honestly not expecting that AT ALL.
    Me neither. I've never seen a cooler retcon in my entire life.
  • Don't you mean a retCOON?
  • Don't you mean a retCOON?
  • edited November 2010
    Can't find a torrent yet, so I guess I don't have an excuse to take a break from studying right now :'(
    Post edited by Sail on
  • It totally blew my mind. I was like "They're explaining that...like this!?"
  • Are they gonna, like, keep going with this plot? Because I really really hope so.
  • There's another episode next week to conclude the arc. I am so excited.
  • Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn", Praise the Dark Cthulu,long may he reign.
  • So much love for the Totoro song parody. This episode was great.
  • I kind of hope that this series of episodes is going to end with them summoning the great Old Ones.
  • edited November 2010
    Kenny is Nyarlathotep, he just doesn't know it yet.
    Post edited by WindUpBird on
  • Totoro parody. Really. Did you catch it?
    I was watching that scene going "South Park is using some kind of anime-look, where have I seen this before?" But learning it's Totoro made me go OH SHIT. Seriously Matt and Trey...you guys rock.
  • Trey would. His wife is Japanese, and I believe he's fluent in moonspeak and moonrunes.
  • This is seriously one of the best episodes of South Park in a long long time.
    Yeah, this shows really needed it because it's been on a lackluster trend as of late.
  • Yeah, this shows really needed it because it's been on a lackluster trend as of late.
    I thought last season was fantastic and that this season is shaping up to be as good, if not better.
  • Yeah, this shows really needed it because it's been on a lackluster trend as of late.
    I thought last season was fantastic and that this season is shaping up to be as good, if not better.
    Yeah, me too.
    I watched the new episode yesterday and it was awesome :D
    Thirded.
  • OH MY GOD, IT WASN'T A RETCON.
  • Jesus Christ. My mind was just blown.
  • edited November 2010
    Torrent going slowly :(
    60 seeds and 4k peers, lol
    Post edited by lackofcheese on
  • OH MY GOD,Spoilarz.
    Well, kind of but what about the part where no-one remembers that he is dead.
    Jesus Christ. My load was just blown.
  • TOTALLY forgot there's a new episode today. Can't fucking wait.
  • edited November 2010
    Torrent going slowly :(
    60 seeds and 4k peers, lol
    Done now. It sped up a lot once people started finishing; I just got into the torrent quite early, which can happen when it's automated with an RSS feed.
    EDIT:
    Oh wow.
    Post edited by lackofcheese on
  • Jesus Christ. Myloadwas just blown.
    I see you've had my porridge.
  • God, I love that Looney Toon reference.