This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Today is Scott's Birthday

Comments

• Happy birthday Scott
  • You're still alive? What the hell am I paying those assassins for? >_>
  • I guess it's time for me to bust out my music makin skills..
    I loved Emily's Song last year, I can't wait to hear Scott's Song...or do I want to hear it?
  • Feliz cumpleaños Scott!
  • Happy birthday, Scott.
  • Happy birthday!
  • Happy birthday, Scott.
    This is Scott we're talking about, remember.
  • I guess it's time for me to bust out my music makin skills..
    I loved Emily's Song last year, I can't wait to hear Scott's Song...or do I want to hear it?
    Well, let me just say this song will be both representative of Scott and relevant to all of our interests.
  • Happy birthday, Scott!
    Do enjoy it, don't just loathe
    the sheer pointlessness.
  • Whilst my poem
    Is not a fancy haiku
    Happy Birthday Scott!
  • You are older than me and always will be. ^_^
  • How old is the birthday boy anyhow?
  • My guess based on the first post in the thread is 28. Anyways happy birthday Scott and many more.
  • Happy birthday. <3
  • Happy birthday! Eat cake!
  • Happy B to the day, Scott! <3
  • Happy Gift-Getting Day!
  • Happy Birthday!
  • edited May 2010
    Nicely done, Sonic. You're still on time in your timezone, too.
    Post edited by lackofcheese on
  • Thanks! I think it could have been better, but I wanted to make sure I was done before his birthday was up, at least on the west coast anyhow.
  • Facebook told me that it is your birthday. Happy birthday, Scott!
  • Happy birthday, Rubin. You've done well so far.
  • Someone needs to edit Wikipedia, put Scott Rubin's birthday in there. We all know it's worthy of being on there.
  • Happy Birthday, Scott. Much respect; may you have many more.
  • Funny thing is, the Dutch Queen's birthday is celebrated on the 30th as well!

(technically it's the queen's mother's birthday, but we celebrate it today because our current queen has her birthday in the mid of winter).

Happy birthday, Scott Ruben, Queen of the Netherlands!
  • (technically it's the queen's mother's birthday, but we celebrate it today because our current queen has her birthday in the mid of winter).
    Why can't you celebrate in winter?
  • (technically it's the queen's mother's birthday, but we celebrate it today because our current queen has her birthday in the mid of winter).
    Why can't you celebrate in winter?
    It's traditonally accompanied with flea markets and a lot of outside celebrations. Personally though, I find it odd as well.
  • Happy birthday, Scott! May you never stop being awesome and crotchety.
  • edited April 2011
    Yay, it's my birthday... wait a second it's the other Scott's birthday, but not that Scott, the OTHER one.. Fucking Scotts, Too Many Scotts.
    Post edited by Cremlian on