This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Things of your day

Comments

• edited March 2011
    Two memes that are infamous on this forum, combined into one.

Also, I love that "whockawakatawa" sound effect when the camera zooms out from Fluttershy.
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • That was probably one of the creepiest commercials I have ever seen, and I made sure to watch all of the other ones.
  • That was probably one of the creepiest commercials I have ever seen,
    I was not able to keep my finger there at the end.
  • That was probably one of the creepiest commercials I have ever seen,
    I was not able to keep my finger there at the end.
    Did you watch the Hitchhiker one? It's even creepier.
    While definitely true, and at the severe risk of looking like a complete nerd, I don't think a pie chart is really the way to represent this. A checklist would have been the right choice.
  • Yeah, you don't use pie charts to compare boolean (true/false) values. If they said, "Frequency of things happening if gay marriage is legalized," that would be a bit more accurate.
  • humorous video
    My OCD was flaring up due to the screen direction but then it was made all better by the woohoo
    So Awesome! I wish I was visiting RIT this Thursday..
    So Awesome! I wish I was visiting RIT this Thursday..
    That's what I thought (about it being awesome), except according to my roommate, it's 18+...So the poster is a lie.
  • OMG YES!!!

• This may come as a great surprise to you, but I like cats.
  • edited March 2011
    This may come as a great surprise to you, but I like cats.
    Ok.. before we go any further: What is your specific definition of "Cats" and "Like" in this context?
    Post edited by Omnutia on

• Oh yeah, Some Crouching tiger shit here. Dude running on top of grass, yeah yeah HOLY SHIT IT'S PAI MEI, followed by a HOLY SHIT IT'S DAVID CARRADINE, followed by general kung-fu awesome and the best Drunken Boxing since Jackie Chan in The Drunken Master and The Drunken Master II.
  • Man, Hawken = so pretty! One of my officemates has a friend who is working on that.
  • Man, Hawken = so pretty! One of my officemates has a friend who is working on that.
    OMG, please tell me it's coming out on PC.
  • edited March 2011
    It said in the initial release it's coming to XBLA and PC. It had better have joystick support.
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • Man, remember these?

In high school, I thought this was the future of technology.
  • Man, remember these?

In high school, I thought this was the future of technology.
    They were, just not in that exact form. What's a smartphone other than a personal computer?
  • Skittles cat commercial
    Reminds me of one of my favourite Ze Frank videos.