This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Things of your day

Comments

• I've been watching this constantly since it came out 10 days ago. I just can't get over it.
  • Ritter Sport.

• edited April 2011
    I strongly recommend downloading the DJ Hero 2 soundtrack.

Post edited by Omnutia on
  • edited April 2011
    Ritter Sport.
    I forgot about Ritter. They are nomlicious too.
    I strongly recommend downloading the DJ Hero 2 soundtrack.
    Don't need to tell me twice. I really enjoyed the first one.
    Post edited by Rochelle on
  • I just spotted today's google doodle.
  • However, the BEST for me is Kinder. So happy I lived in Germany where I discovered it when I was a wee lass.
    So funny you say this, I found it at the crappy deli by my work. Random bodegas have interesting foreign imports sometimes.
  • Never really liked Ritter. Best kind of chocolate for me is still produced by Kinder and Milka.

Also, almost pissed myself laughing (at work no less) when I read todays XKCD.
  • Shit yeah, Brubeck.
  • Buntacles:
  • What the fuck.
  • A comic book review named Linkara now has 130 episodes of reviewing bad comics. Thankfully if you want to catch up with the story line he made a 4 minute summery of it here.
  • Found a phone walking in the park with the dog. Called the last couple of numbers in the call log and had it returned within the hour. Feeling good and £10 up!
  • Found a phone walking in the park with the dog. Called the last couple of numbers in the call log and had it returned within the hour. Feeling good and £10 up!
    Yay for being an upstanding citizen!
    I would have been freaking out that a phone was walking with a dog!!! Couldn't you have checked the adress on the dog's tags and returned it that way?
  • Oh wait a sec. The phone was walking YOUR dog??? That is even more fucked up.
  • Another goal for Detroit.
  • Oh wait a sec. The phone was walking YOUR dog??? That is even more fucked up.
    See, that's why you should buy a Nokia instead of an iPhone. Walking your Dog? There's a (Symbian) app for that.

And now, a Penguin being tickled.
  • Holy shit! The cutest thing in the world is my thing of the day!
  • @LukeBurrage I would tell you we've seen this before, but I you've figured that out by now.
  • The Book of Mormon is very much A Trey Parker and Matt Stone Production.
  • edited April 2011
    Tyler, The Creator is actually a very gentle soul.

Post edited by WindUpBird on
  • edited April 2011

Evil Eddie from Butterfingers has a new song out.
    Post edited by Churba on
  • Im suprised there was nothing about zombies on that list.
  • edited April 2011
    I'm not surprised at all about 2101.
    Post edited by Victor Frost on